Preparations for Super Bowl XLVII?

Goodsport

Explorer
I'm preparing for my thirteenth-annual Super Bowl Eve viewing of Any Given Sunday (my second consecutive viewing of it on Blu-ray Disc rather than on DVD) this coming weekend before watching the Big Game the following day, especially exciting for me since my NFL team will be playing in it for the first time in eighteen years. :D

So for those of you who are looking forward to watching Super Bowl XLVII, how are you preparing for the game, both the day before and the day of? :confused:

-G

sabrinathecat

Explorer
figuring out how much I can spend on my annual clothes-shopping trip (malls are nice and empty--only good thing I can say about super-bowls)

Goodsport

Explorer
I just finished watching my Any Given Sunday Blu-ray Disc and am now fully prepared to watch tomorrow's Super Bowl. :cool:

Even though the movie hit theaters back in 1999, it holds up really well today with only some minor details that you young folk would find odd, like many of the TV's being the 4:3 SD type, the use of older-style cell phones, CD's being the latest (at the time) portable music medium and a still relatively-young Cameron Diaz. :eek:

-G

Remove ads