Parsantium City Sourcebook - now on sale!

RichGreen

Adventurer
Hi all,

Endzeitgeist has reviewed Parsantium and has given it 5 stars and his seal of approval!

He says "Parsantium BREATHES authenticity and love – New York City meets Byzantium, modern metropolis meets swords & sorcery – this book actually manages to portray a believable, interesting, unique city that oozes the spirit of Al Qadim, early weird fiction and recent phenomena like the god of war-series, all while staying believable."

Read the full review

Cheers

Rich

RichGreen

Adventurer
Hi all,

Just wanted to let you know Parsantium has had another great review, this time on the Thoughts of a Part-Time Hobbyist blog.

Lester Gash writes: "I can't recommend Parsantium enough if you want a rich, detailed setting for your fantasy roleplay that's different from the usual fare. No matter what kind of game your players like, Parsantium can fit it in."

You can read the full review here.

Cheers

Rich

RichGreen

Adventurer
Hi all,

I’ve been a bit quiet on here recently – my day job has been pretty busy – so it’s definitely time for an update on what’s going on with Parsantium.

Firstly, although it’s not that scary, Parsantium: City at the Crossroads is included in the Halloween sale at drivethrurpg.com so you can purchase the PDF at 33% off through to 31st October!

I’ve also been doing a fair bit of thinking about how to follow up the book in the last few weeks and have a couple of projects in mind. The first is Icons of Parsantium, a PDF compilation of the fifteen 13th Age icons I wrote for the Parsantium blog – thanks to everyone who voted in the poll or gave me feedback. This will be a professionally edited and laid out PDF at a low price, probably around $2. I’m hoping this won’t take too long to do but Kate will need to fit this in around her other commitments.

The second project is much bigger and will take some time to write and pull together so we’re looking at publishing some time in 2015. Tentatively entitled Tales of Parsantium, this will be a collection of three or four low to mid-level adventures set in and around the City at the Crossroads. Ideally – and this depends on WotC producing a third party license for D&D – the adventures would include stats for Dungeons & Dragons 5e as well as Pathfinder and 13th Age.

At the moment I am writing (and DMing) the final epic adventure in my long-running 4e Parsantium campaign featuring the infamous Juma Gang and their attempts to prevent the return of the Rajah Vrishabha, and this has been taking up a fair bit of my free time. I’m also going to be running Blood on the Sands, a D&D 5e adventure set at the Hippodrome, at Dragonmeet 2014 so there’s work to do on this too (made all the more challenging by the absence of a DMG!). Once both of these projects are done I’ll be able to devote more time to working on the new adventures for Tales. I’ll keep you all updated on how it’s going in this thread.

Finally, I’d love to hear about how you are using Parsantium in your games. And please do let me know if you have any questions or comments too ;)

Cheers

Rich

Remove ads