Meet Our Columnists!

CarlZog

Explorer
I don't know a lot of these names, but two stand out for me:

Rel is an awesome GM who's hosted some of the most fun one-shots I've ever played. There is a real wisdom to the way he runs a table.

Fiddleback is an incredibly creative guy whose contributions to the Star Wars RPG podcasts and blogs always leave me dying to run and play more in that setting.

If the rest of the lineup is anything like these guys, it's all going to be really valuable.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member

Rel is an awesome GM who's hosted some of the most fun one-shots I've ever played. There is a real wisdom to the way he runs a table.

Fiddleback is an incredibly creative guy whose contributions to the Star Wars RPG podcasts and blogs always leave me dying to run and play more in that setting.

If the rest of the lineup is anything like these guys, it's all going to be really valuable.

Neuroglyph's been the official reviewer here for a couple of years, and Kamikaze Midget is a moderator. Frog God Games is people who were Necromancer Games. Most of the rest have a small handful of articles already which you can check out and see which appeal to you!

Fiddleback

First Post

I had no idea this thread even existed let alone that someone said nice things about me. Thanks!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases