Chicago Gameday 34 is 3/23: Event Planning Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninjacat

First Post
Well, I don't know if it will be awesome, but I've decided to run the Leverage RPG in the afternoon.

Aaaaaand...cue lamenting. I haven't tried Leverage yet either, dangit!

So many awesome games, so few slots to play them in. The eternal curse of GameDay (and pretty much all cons, really.)

Nev the Deranged

First Post
Hm. I should really figure out what the heck I want to run, huh.

I don't see anything grabbing my fancy for the second slot either, so I might just throw down some Zombie Cinema for that, too, if the slots don't fill...

Ninjacat

First Post
Ninjacat, has the Gameday Supernatural Campaign come to an end?

Errrm...sort of?

I've run Fiasco at two of the last three GameDays; our RoadTrip Crew meets up for the literally ongoing campaign on our own time, or when it's convenient for everybody at a GameDay. The trick with that is, GameDay signups are first-come/first-serve, so sometimes Players can't make it to their own character's "episode"...that's why I moved it away from GameDays proper. (We did GameDay XXX because it was the team horndog member of the party's episode, so we couldn't pass up the pun, heh.)

There may also be confusion because I actually DID run a Supernatural adventure last GameDay...but that was Fiasco, not Classic Cortex. So, the answer to the question is both yes and no: the campaign hasn't ended, but it's no longer regularly run at GameDay. I'm more than willing to run Supernatural events at GameDay, but there's other things I'd like to try too, like Cold Steel Wardens and Fiasco. GameDay is a nigh-perfect venue for that, so I'll run whatever sounds good at the time. If anybody WANTS me to run something in particular, SPN, Buffy, whatever, I consider that a compliment! That's what these planning threads are for, to figure out what we're going to run; if someone wants to make a suggestion, I invite the input!

Nev the Deranged

First Post
Ok, I was gonna throw up a poster but EnWorld seems to be restricting the size of the image I can post? How do I get it to show up larger than a thumbnail?

Ninjacat

First Post
..EnWorld seems to be restricting the size of the image I can post? How do I get it to show up larger than a thumbnail?

I uploaded mine to a separate image hosting site and linked the image address, rather than uploading it to EnWorld directly. It still displayed a silly thumbnail at the bottom of my post, but the image itself was full-sized.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases