Nev the Deranged

First Post
Hm. I guess I can try that.

DRYH%20Sleep%20of%20Reason%20poster.jpg

Feel free to edit size as needed, Buzz.

Last edited:

buzz

Adventurer
Dave, do you: a) have a text-free version of the image? and b) I take it you're running DRYH? and c) would you post your event description in regular text, please?

Nev the Deranged

First Post
Well, yeah.... but that totally defeats the half hour I spent making the spiffy poster and the 15 minutes I spent figuring out how to put it up here. =\

Nev the Deranged

First Post
Actually, is the private room open for either slot? I may have an experiment to try instead of DRYH. But it features some mature themes, and requires steady hands, so it would need isolation.

buzz

Adventurer
Well, yeah.... but that totally defeats the half hour I spent making the spiffy poster and the 15 minutes I spent figuring out how to put it up here. =\
The image is going to get sized down for the sign-up thread no matter what, which could impede readability. I will transcribe the text or you can do it for me. :)

Actually, is the private room open for either slot? I may have an experiment to try instead of DRYH. But it features some mature themes, and requires steady hands, so it would need isolation.
I believe the room is available for the morning slot.

Nev the Deranged

First Post
Hm. I'm thinking about it, but what I have in mind might be too hardcore for the Game Day crowd... when do we have to have submissions in by?

Nev the Deranged

First Post
Alright, here goes nothing.

Give me the private room for my morning slot game, please. I won't mind having it for either game.

I'm going to put up the experiment I want to run, and if it doesn't get any interest after a week, I'll switch back to DRYH, that sound reasonable?

The DREAD That Came to Harmon Corners,
An existential nightmare for up to 10 brave players.

10 seats.
No experience necessary.
All materials provided.
MATURE AND TROUBLING THEMES, players strongly cautioned.

Harmon Corners is a small town, where everyone greets one another by name, and where nothing interesting every happens. Situated on the banks of the Chickahominy river, 20 miles from the next closest town, and 70 miles from anything you'd call "civilization", the people of Harmon Corners enjoy the peace and quiet of their isolation, and go about their small lives with little worry that tomorrow won't be much the same as today.

Harmon Corners isn't going to stay quiet, but it is going to get a lot more isolated. And tomorrow- best not to worry about tomorrow. Because Harmon Corners has a date... a date with DREAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads