Chicago Gameday 34 is 3/23: Event Planning Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greetings. I am your SuperUser. Today we will experience life on a toroid space station off of Saturn. Our Utopia is crowded but dynamic. We’ve turned death into little more than setback and eliminated the need for money.

What drives us then? The continuing pursuit of our shifting desires! But don’t get a Frownie, or everyone on the station will know you did bad.

We’re happy pioneers out here on the shoulder of Saturn and you can be too! So print out a spare body and buy some fresh memories and get ready for the transhumanist weirdness that is FreeMarket!

FreeMarket can handle a maximum of five users of adult age and preferably without Frownies! freemarket-superuser.jpg

buzz

Adventurer
Okay, I have all the descriptions I need and the sign-up post is primed and ready for tonight.

Once it's live, I'll post the URL here, on FB/Twitter/G+ and the mailing list.

Bug42

First Post
Alright, here goes nothing.

Give me the private room for my morning slot game, please. I won't mind having it for either game.

I'm going to put up the experiment I want to run, and if it doesn't get any interest after a week, I'll switch back to DRYH, that sound reasonable?

The DREAD That Came to Harmon Corners,
An existential nightmare for up to 10 brave players.

10 seats.
No experience necessary.
All materials provided.
MATURE AND TROUBLING THEMES, players strongly cautioned.

Harmon Corners is a small town, where everyone greets one another by name, and where nothing interesting every happens. Situated on the banks of the Chickahominy river, 20 miles from the next closest town, and 70 miles from anything you'd call "civilization", the people of Harmon Corners enjoy the peace and quiet of their isolation, and go about their small lives with little worry that tomorrow won't be much the same as today.

Harmon Corners isn't going to stay quiet, but it is going to get a lot more isolated. And tomorrow- best not to worry about tomorrow. Because Harmon Corners has a date... a date with DREAD.

This sounds like Dread. Which I adore. I so wish I was not going to be out town for this.

Nev the Deranged

First Post
It is, in fact, Dread. Which for some reason I have been laboring under the impression should be stylized DREAD, but since nobody else seems to be doing so, perhaps I am in error.

Not that his has ever stopped me before.

It is possible this game will not go off, and I may switch to DRYH instead, so maybe you won't be missing anything =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases