Pathfinder 1E Leif's Questing Knights - L10 Pfdr Rpg [OOC 01] [Full]

Leif

Adventurer
This is the place to discuss party formation and all other issues related to Leif's 10th Level Pathfinder Game. Recruiting is not officially open, and now it is officially closed, at least until further notice.

Players (characters) are:
1 Scott Dewar (Human Fighter)
2 Scotley (Tiefling Wizard)
3 Mowgli (Tiefling Alchemist)
4 Helfdan (character?)
5 Red Knight (Race? Ranger) (butt-kicking, tracking, warrior-type)
6 Offer by Kaodi to play a "Healer-y" Witch or Inquisitor

RG

IC

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
Prob'ly not, but I haven't gotten that far yet. I am thinking a prehensile tail will be useful for an Alchemist, though.

Hey, I can see a prehensile tail being useful for just about any class. I'm thinking vestigial wings, not so much for their usefulness, but for the style. :cool:

Scotley

Hero
Players (characters) so far:
Scott Dewar (Human Fighter)
Scotley (Tiefling Wizard)
Mowgli (Tiefling Alchemist)
Red Knight (Race? Ranger) (Potential party healer?)

I believe [MENTION=11732]Helfdan[/MENTION] was in too, we might have lost him in all the jumping around.

Scotley

Hero
I liked the style aspect of the tail as well. We should make quite a pair ;).

Indeed, my guy will be tall and skeletally thin with with bony vestigial wings and a bit of a gloomy disposition combined with a penchant for attack spells. His features are vaguely Asian and his skin very pale.

Leif

Adventurer
Multi-Answer

Only takes an action to Summon a Mowgli, not a full round :p!
:LOL:

Hey, I can see a prehensile tail being useful for just about any class. I'm thinking vestigial wings, not so much for their usefulness, but for the style. :cool:
Why not get the feathers and goofy feet, too, and make it a complete set? Maybe you can even lay an egg? Hmm, guess not, unless it's one of those rare rooster eggs...

I believe [MENTION=11732]Helfdan[/MENTION] was in too, we might have lost him in all the jumping around.
Eeeek! Not a lost Helfdan! Let's get the hounds on his scent right away!

I liked the style aspect of the tail as well. We should make quite a pair ;).
Obvious Question: Pair of WHAT??

Last edited:

Red Knight

First Post
Hmm, party healer? Should I just save you some time and coup de grace everyone in their sleep? I could grab a cure wound and help in that aspect for sure. A cleric would be better suited for the task or even an inquisitor. I'll wait to see what Helfdan is playing before I settle 100% but I think I'll remove ranger from the table and go with rogue if Helfdan decides to play a party healer.

Also I would like to thank you for allowing me to partake in the exploits.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases