Pathfinder 1E Leif's Questing Knights - L10 Pfdr Rpg [OOC 01] [Full]

Kaodi

Hero
If I may be permitted to say so, should the situation arise in the future where you are smarting for healing and considering bringing in another character to help fill the role, I would likely be up for playing an healer-y inquisitor or witch.

Leif

Adventurer
Another One??

If I may be permitted to say so, should the situation arise in the future where you are smarting for healing and considering bringing in another character to help fill the role, I would likely be up for playing an healer-y inquisitor or witch.
You indeed may be so permitted. [Offers to play healers will open many doors for you!] We shall take your application into consideration, although, I do feel like the party may be pretty complete for the moment.

Last edited:

Red Knight

First Post
Ye Most Benevolent Masterful Gaming Master of ye ages any option that you so deem your lowly servants are worth would be most acceptable and appreciated!

Going back to the birthplace of a game I've enjoyed for nearly two decades would be fine with me. As far as rolling, a double edged sword, would be fine but for the sake of party balance I think point buy would be the superior option and even though 10-15 seems low I would play without regrets, as long as there's fun and goblin killin to be had.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I was thinking more along the lines of 10 or 15. How does that grab you?

too gritty - too easy to kill. I like survivability. If I am to put effort into making a character, then I want it to be around for a long while.

Just like you as DM, putting effort into making a fun game, You expect us to put effort into playing. if all I ever did with Cappizzio was say " I stick him with the pointy end" you would quickly tire of that as I would not be putting any effort into playing.

If I jokingly say that then give a very detailed magic infused attack while sticking the pointy end in the big bad evil girl, I think you would find that to be a worthwhile effort on my part.

as a player, I hated killer dm's. I didn't mind when a dm would kid about 'how to kill the party today', but hated when a dm took joy in screwing with the party just to kill someone. I like a fighting chance with the ability of excelling grandly.

Leif

Adventurer
too gritty - too easy to kill. I like survivability. If I am to put effort into making a character, then I want it to be around for a long while.

Just like you as DM, putting effort into making a fun game, You expect us to put effort into playing. if all I ever did with Cappizzio was say " I stick him with the pointy end" you would quickly tire of that as I would not be putting any effort into playing.

If I jokingly say that then give a very detailed magic infused attack while sticking the pointy end in the big bad evil girl, I think you would find that to be a worthwhile effort on my part.

as a player, I hated killer dm's. I didn't mind when a dm would kid about 'how to kill the party today', but hated when a dm took joy in screwing with the party just to kill someone. I like a fighting chance with the ability of excelling grandly.
Your mistake here is to equate party success with higher ability scores. That may be true to some small degree, but you'll find that your PCs are able to achieve astounding things even wihtout their two 18's and three 16's, or their one 22 and three 17's.

That said, I'll take your opinion into due consideration, and we'll probably wind up somewhere in the middle.

Glad to see we have some Greyhawk fans!

Remove ads