Pathfinder 1E Leif's Questing Knights - L10 Pfdr Rpg [OOC 01] [Full]

Helfdan

First Post
Leif's 10th Level Pathfinder Game

Damn... same here... All the D&D campaigns I ever mastered took place there (1st to 3rd edition), and it was my favorite as a player as well...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Red Knight

First Post
After a bit of thought I'm going with an elven ranger. I have a background story to explain the -2 CON and the reason for his animal companion that I rather like, it's a little cliche but again I like it.

It has been a long while since I have played in Grayhawk, is there any suggestion on reference texts I can browse to re-familiarize myself with the setting. I remember some things but not enough to create the background I would like to present.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
I've got very fond memories of Greyhawk! Although I haven't played there in a long while, so the details of the setting are greatly dimmed and I'll have to do some reading up.

Scotley

Hero
If I may be permitted to say so, should the situation arise in the future where you are smarting for healing and considering bringing in another character to help fill the role, I would likely be up for playing an healer-y inquisitor or witch.

Glad to see you join the group.

Scotley

Hero
After a bit of thought I'm going with an elven ranger. I have a background story to explain the -2 CON and the reason for his animal companion that I rather like, it's a little cliche but again I like it.

It has been a long while since I have played in Grayhawk, is there any suggestion on reference texts I can browse to re-familiarize myself with the setting. I remember some things but not enough to create the background I would like to present.

Cannonfire is an old and well respected source for all things Greyhawk. Also look for a PM from me.

http://www.canonfire.com/wiki/index.php?title=Greyhawk

Kaodi

Hero
Just posting this here for the sake of contingency: [sblock=Healer-y Inquisitor]Murderhobo of Fharlanghn, male human spellbreaker inquisitor 10 (protection), neutral good
str 10 dex 16 con 12 int 9 wis 17 cha 12
(heart of the wilderness; necromancy +2/enchantment +1; inquisitor favoured class bonus)
traits focused mind, world traveller (k [local])
skills (50) heal 5, k (local) 5, k (religion) 5, perception 10, sense motive 10, stealth 5, survival 10
feats (6) endurance, lightning reflexes, point blank shot, precise shot, righteous healing, weapon finesse
spells known (9/8/8/5/2)
4 - cure critical wounds, neutralize poison
3 - cure serious wounds, dispel magic, prayer, remove disease, speak with dead
2 - corruption resistance, cure moderate wounds, lesser restoration, resist energy, shield other, spiritual weapon, surmount afflication, tongues
1 - alarm, cure light wounds, divine favour, expeditious retreat, protection from evil, sanctuary, shield of faith, true strike
0 - acid splash, brand, create water, detect magic, detect poison, guidance, light, resistance, stabilize[/sblock]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I too will need to read up on grayhawklandia. Just woke up from a nap and need to finish getting dinner ready though.

Remove ads