Pathfinder 1E Leif's Questing Knights - L10 Pfdr Rpg [OOC 01] [Full]

Leif

Adventurer
I'm a little surprised that we have yet to hear a peep out of [MENTION=29098]Rhun[/MENTION] regarding this game. Think he's asleep at his console?

Leif

Adventurer
Scotley and I played in Rhun's Greyhawk game here on ENWorld that ended just about a year ago, isn't that right? Thanee was in it and a few others that I can't remember. Wait! Was s@squ@tch in that one? I don't think so.

Last edited:

Rhun

First Post
I haven't really been paying attention to new games. I'm generally only playing in games of people I know at this point, so I figure if they want me in a game, they'd let me know. :)

And my Greyhawk game isn't officially ended...just on permahold. I still have hoped of reviving it once my life has settled a bit.

Leif

Adventurer
Is that the Temple of Elemental Evil game I had a character in as well? I think I've decommissioned him at this point, though . . .
That's the game Mowgli. You haven't missed so much you couldn't return.
Wow! I never knew you played in that game, Mowgs! I think that was my third game here on ENWorld, the first being as Co-DM with Scotley in our Constables game and the second being Scotley's Island Empire game [Gnurl Whiskerling]. I recall that I was recruited to play a rogue, and gave him a level or two of fighter to improve survivability, but I still almost got him killed right off the bat by trying to go toe-to-toe with every monster we encountered. Trevor Champlaign his name was.

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
IIRC, my play time was very brief - I think I came in just before the hiatus. However, I don't remember you or Scotley either. Rhun, did you by chance run two ToEE games? I seem to remember a Vlad something being one of the players in the game I was in.

Scotley

Hero
I think there was an alpha and an omega version of the game and when the omega game tanked the couple of remaining players were invited over to the alpha game.

Leif

Adventurer
IIRC, my play time was very brief - I think I came in just before the hiatus. However, I don't remember you or Scotley either. Rhun, did you by chance run two ToEE games? I seem to remember a Vlad something being one of the players in the game I was in.
Yes, Scotley remembers correctly, there was an ALPHA game and an OMEGA game. I had forgotten that little detail. He and I were in the Apha game. When OMEGA folded, about a year or two after I joined I think, I believe thee was only one player who transitioned over to ALPHA, and that was .... oh, shoot! :erm:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I was in the Omega game, then went into Rip van Winkle mode in 2011. This character is a variation of that character.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases