Pathfinder 1E Leif's Questing Knights - L10 Pfdr Rpg [OOC 01] [Full]

Red Knight

First Post
A ToEE game converted to Pathfinder rules would be outstanding...but alot of work as well.

Ahhh, [MENTION=11520]Scotley[/MENTION] I know we just met and all but your holding out on me! Your running a Carrion Crown and Kingmaker game! Let me know if you could use another player for each sir. I would love to play in either and you already have my real e-mail address.

Last edited:

Kaodi

Hero
We actually have a character in the Kingmaker game that may or may not need a replacement player. While I fully expect HolyMan (our druid's original player) to come back to the boards at some point, we have no way of knowing when that is going to be. Scotley was considering dropping him come Monday, but a new player for him would be a superior alternative I think, as the druid is the half-brother of the wizard and the aristocratic cavalier who anchors the groups story.

Scotley

Hero
I do like to DM. There is a reason I chose the 1e dmg cover as an avatar. As Kaodi noted the Kingmaker game is in a bit of flux. I actually just recently took it over after the DM skipped out, so it is at least as much Kaodi's game as it is mine. We have a replacement player who may or may not be reliable and another has been off the boards since Christmas. I expect that is your best bet for joining up. The Carrion Crown game is made of guys I've been gaming with since the 80's so it really isn't open to new folks. Get up to speed on what's happening in the Kingmaker game and we'll talk. I'm also running a 3.5 homebrew with Leif, but that one has plenty of players for now too.

Leif

Adventurer
So anyway, Scotley, Mowgli, Red Knight, Kaodi, Scott DeWar, Helfdan is the party for this L10 game, isn't it? Any ideas about what sort of game you guys would like to have, or are you going to leave those details up to my "tender mercies?"

Red Knight

First Post
To avoid hijacking the thread I would take any discussion of the Kingmaker game to the OOC thread, which I assume there is one, and the Carrion Crown game...I understand. I haven't had a steady RL group in the past 4-5 years. I had a DM that liked to have us create new characters every time we played, that got really annoying really fast.

I would be fine with anything you come up with as far as the story/plot goes. However since we are starting off at 10th level it would be a good idea for everyone to have at least one person they're tied to in the group.

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
To avoid hijacking the thread I would take any discussion of the Kingmaker game to the OOC thread, which I assume there is one, and the Carrion Crown game...I understand. I haven't had a steady RL group in the past 4-5 years. I had a DM that liked to have us create new characters every time we played, that got really annoying really fast.
This is the only thread of this game so far. You're welcome to start your own thread for the discussion, though. I appreciate your wishing to avoid the hijack, but another option is for you to continue the discussion here and I'll just change the thread title and give any new game a lot more thought.

Kaodi

Hero
Hahaha, your "tender mercies" sound intriguing at least. I tried to make my character so he would fit in anywhere: a simple wanderer who tries to make the roads safe for travellers and who avenges those waylaid by bandits and more sinister forces.

Scotley

Hero
So anyway, Scotley, Mowgli, Red Knight, Kaodi, Scott DeWar, Helfdan is the party for this L10 game, isn't it? Any ideas about what sort of game you guys would like to have, or are you going to leave those details up to my "tender mercies?"

I've run games with you, I don't think it would be safe for us to just let your fiendish imagination run wild. Perhaps some suggestions are in order. I'll give it some thought and hopefully the others will have ideas as well.

I think Red Kight has a good thought as well, we should consider connections as well.

Leif

Adventurer
Of course the PCs could have been adventuring together since 1st level, or they could be a more ad hoc collection of heroes brought together for a special purpose just before or just after play begins.

Remove ads