ZEITGEIST Question about starting Zeitgeist

jacktannery

Explorer
Well we started our game. As I mentioned, I won't post summaries, but I will post up the handouts that I have made (I think I need a minimum of ten posts to do that) and any GM observations on the module.

Our PCs are:
Pawuhl ‘Bekl’ Bekeshniiv, male dragonborn berserker-multi-skald (Martial Scientist)
Ekko, male Changeling Telepath-Psion Gunsmith
Falling Rose, female Razorclaw-shifter Battlemind Yerasol Veteran
Tiran O'Shallon, male Elf Shaman (Spirit Medium)
Vickers, female Pixie Rogue Technologist

The players have got into the setting, with some of them taking firearms (twin pistols for Vickers, a carbine for Ekko). I offered them a free Firearms Training feat if they wanted, which seemed to help.

[Firearm] Training
Benefit: Choose an ability other than [Dexterity]. When you make a [ranged] basic attack using a [firearm] with which you have proficiency, you can use the chosen ability instead of [Dexterity] for the attack roll. In addition, you can use half of that ability’s modifier, instead of your [Dexterity] modifier, for the damage roll.

We are starting with a 'Session 0', in which a new Requisitions Officer arrives in the RHC offices and they have to show her (the aptly named Peggy Queue) around and explain the protocols for requisitioning gear to her, and telling her why their boss is so annoyed with them following the debacle of their last case.

jacktannery

Explorer
I am allowed to link and upload my handouts now.

Here is our game: http://www.rpol.net/game.cgi?gi=54669&date=1361986166

And here are some handouts: three envelopes, the list of key guests that comes with the module fancied-up, and an itinerary and five tickets to the launch. I use the envelopes as links because we play online.

EnvelopeGuests.jpgEnvelopeItenerary.jpgEnvelopeMission.jpg

NPC Log.jpg

Itinerary.png

jacktannery

Explorer
Thank you. EN Publishing is free to take them and bundle them up for free with the first module for future players if you like: its the least I can offer since you are giving it away for free. I love making handouts and will probably be making loads more.

Remove ads