[Adventure] Squash Those Bugs! (DM: Dekana, Judge: ?)

pathfinderq1

First Post
Lenyara gave a long, considering look at the opening of the kobolds' cave- she kept twirling her weapons almost reflexively as she watched. It was almost as if she were considering heading back in... After a long few moments she sighed and turned away, heading back down the trail. "See you all back in Daunton, I guess..." she growled softly as she disappeared into the brush along the trail...

Neil1889

First Post
Labraundos eyes the bag of bones to see if they look correct. If he's sure that they are, he sets off towards Bacarte himself, "It's been a long time since I've been there and I'd like a look. Probably head to Daunton again by boat later. I'm off to make sure that this fellow get's the burial rites he deserves."

OOC: I'd added the Verve Plate Armour gain here to my sheet earlier.

Thanks for the game, Dekana. See you in the tavern later, folks. :)

Last edited:

Vertexx69

First Post
OOC: Wow this game never even had a judge. Is it still considered a legal game? I never got my 2nd approval either, so can I even get xp yet? I know its been getting dicey on the enworld boards, so do we just roll with it and continue on?

Dekana

Explorer
GM: While it would be nice to have a judge swing by and add an air of legitimacy to the rewards, I'm afraid most of the judges have disappeared. I think that, ultimately, it's up to the community at this point to keep things going. So with that in mind, I suggest you not worry too much about approvals.

Also, although we didn't have a judge during the game, I did submit the adventure for approval before we started, and it was accepted by 2 judges at that time.

treex

First Post
OOC: Thanks for the game! I''m sorry I couldn't participate more but as a student my time just dissapears whenever. Those little things you take for granted. :S

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases