Chicago Gameday 34 is March 23rd: SIGN UP TO PLAY!

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
Would there be any interest in seating Dawn Patrol into that morning slot? I tried to PM this to Buzz for advance permission but his inbox is full. Hope you are having a great road trip Buzz! :D

This one?

http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/4014/dawn-patrol

For the next Gameday, I'd be happy to play an old wargame with you (and whoever else wanted to play) but now that I've posted for a spot in WJ's game, I am committed. You can also keep in touch (message him) with Buzz if his email is full through the Facebook Gameday page -

http://www.facebook.com/chicagogameday?fref=ts

Nev the Deranged

First Post
I am going to downshift my slot to Don't Rest Your Head. I won't bother putting up my fancy graphic I worked so hard on since I know Buzz will just shun it like last time =P

Don't Rest Your Head
3 seats

Catt gets first dibs, obviously.

Isawa Hochiu

First Post
Yes Mark, THAT Dawn Patrol. The only event that has been at every GenCon since GC1 in '68. If anyone is interested, and the table is available for the morning slot, I would enjoy demo-ing the game. Its a good time to do it, being a free event and all. There is even an outside shot that I could talk Mike Carr into coming down too. I understand that you registered for another game, but if anyone else wants to try Dawn Patrol and the table is available, I would offer to bring the game with and run it.

Let me know if this can happen or not, thank you!

buzz

Adventurer
Folks, first off let me apologize for not attending to the thread sooner. I spent most of yesterday in a van driving home from Colorado, and in the days before that the Internet service died at the cabin in which I was staying. I had my phone, but editing posts with that is kind of problematic. But I'm back, baby!

Could I please be signed up for the last seat in the 1st edition game for DnD in the afternoon.
Added!

Please remove me from the afternoon Durance game. I forgot about a friend's wedding I will be attending later and I don't wish to be late and create enemies :)
Removed!

If you could put LordReuben in the morning Marvel Heroic, and the afternoon Cold Steel Wardens. He asked me to post for him.
Added!

No love for my Kung Fu event so far. :(

Buzz, I'll give it few more days but if I do not have at least 3 signs up by this weekend, please cancel the event.
Sure. Just remind me when it's time to cancel.

Looks like Minis Naval combat is a no go, also. Let's cancel my morning game and sign me up for Morning Game 8: MKISHTAR, please. :)
Done and added!

I am going to downshift my slot to Don't Rest Your Head. I won't bother putting up my fancy graphic I worked so hard on since I know Buzz will just shun it like last time =P

Don't Rest Your Head
3 seats

Catt gets first dibs, obviously.
Done!

buzz

Adventurer
Yes Mark, THAT Dawn Patrol. The only event that has been at every GenCon since GC1 in '68. If anyone is interested, and the table is available for the morning slot, I would enjoy demo-ing the game. Its a good time to do it, being a free event and all. There is even an outside shot that I could talk Mike Carr into coming down too. I understand that you registered for another game, but if anyone else wants to try Dawn Patrol and the table is available, I would offer to bring the game with and run it.

Let me know if this can happen or not, thank you!

Hey Isawa! Sorry about the inbox issue; like I said above, I was basically sans Internet for the last few days.

I'd be happy to add the event. Just post an event description, and I can add it to the roster. You can find event guidelines in our FAQ: http://gameday.buzzmo.com/faq/

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
Thanks, Under-Buzz! You are both humble and lovable. :)

Neat! Maybe next gameday I'll get the chance to do some wargaming with you. :)

Isawa Hochiu

First Post
Dawn Patrol recreates the thrilling dogfights and air battles fought during World War 1. Each player pilots an airplane in a fiery test of his or her skill and nerve. There is a role-playing element, as players maintain records of their pilots' missions. Experienced pilots have some advantages over rookie pilots. These advantages grow as the pilot survives more missions and claims more kills. Become an Ace and rule the air!

For Gameday 34, a flight of American SPAD XIII's will face off against a mixed bag of German fighters in the late days of the war. 8 Slots available. Material and training provided.

Thanks Buzz! (Sorry, I am not able to paste links or images here due to not enough posts, this is the best I could do. Mark's link above is the source of this info)

Last edited:

buzz

Adventurer
Dawn Patrol recreates the thrilling dogfights and air battles fought during World War 1. Each player pilots an airplane in a fiery test of his or her skill and nerve. There is a role-playing element, as players maintain records of their pilots' missions. Experienced pilots have some advantages over rookie pilots. These advantages grow as the pilot survives more missions and claims more kills. Become an Ace and rule the air!

For Gameday 34, a flight of American SPAD XIII's will face off against a mixed bag of German fighters in the late days of the war. 8 Slots available. Material and training provided.

Thanks Buzz! (Sorry, I am not able to paste links or images here due to not enough posts, this is the best I could do. Mark's link above is the source of this info)

Added to the roster!

Remove ads