Pathfinder 1E Leif's Questing Knights, Veluna, Greyhawk - L10 Pfdr Rpg [IC 01] [Full]

Yttermayn

First Post
Sozin speaks to the nearest priest. "Pardon my impertinence, but how is this news? Demonic hordes have been ravaging around Iuz for quite awhile now, and I have battled them. Is this a new source of such creatures, or is my understanding of the situation in your plane flawed?"

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Sozin speaks to the nearest priest. "Pardon my impertinence, but how is this news? Iuz and his hordes have been pouring into your plane for quite awhile now, and I have battled them. Is this a new source of such creatures, or is my understanding of the history of your plane flawed?"
OOC: Yttermayn please see my post in the OOC directed to you about this.

The longsuffering priest speaks to Sozin as if to an errant child, "Iuz is a great evil, it is true, but that evil is not the source of these fresh incursions, our sources have revealed."

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"Giants, eh. I'll give them a taste of their own medicine with my blade. Their blood will awaken the soul of its steel." Pledges Johann.

Leif

Adventurer
Evening

The priest just smiles, and says, "I expect you will want to see to some things before dinner is served. Alvin here will show you to quarters and answer any questions about arrangements that you may have." He indicates the footman to whom you have already spoken.

It is just before dusk, so you really don't have time to start today. However, there is enough light remaining that you can visit any shops necessary to pick up last miute supplies, provisions, and so forth. You are shown by Alvin to comfortable, if plain, visitor's quarters and told when and where the evening meal will be served.

Helfdan

First Post
Eldran Hawkshand

Eldran looks around and picks a bed, and places his bow and quiver on it. "As there seems to be no secrecy needed on our part, we can use the main roads to travel to Mitrik. I suggest we each take at least a week's rations, and a brace of extra water-skins. We will probably find road-side inns, but it will be faster if we only stop for sleep." The rangers and the wood-mage have little need of inns, but some of their new companions seem a bit more... urban.

Scotley

Hero
"Sounds like a good plan Eldran. Rations and waterskins should not burden us overmuch. However, we want tents and any other gear I suspect we'll need a pack animal of some sort." He looks to their new companions for comment.

Kaodi

Hero
"I have always found folks can be quite hospitable when you treat them rightly," says Hraln. "I have had many a good night's sleep on the straw bales of an obliging farmer."

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"Tonight we are in warm beds, from here on we will be back to our normal lives. I carry 30 days of rations oon hand, 25 dasy for my horse. What I will need is water."

Remove ads