Pathfinder 1E Leif's Questing Knights, Veluna, Greyhawk - L10 Pfdr Rpg [IC 01] [Full]

Leif

Adventurer
Johann and Yurei both see a glint of gold in the water, and it is moving! Looking more closely, they see that the gold is small fish, not goldfish as we know them, but fish that seem to be made of the metal gold. There are only maybe a half-dozen or so of these fish in this area, but they seem to all be coming from somewhere up ahead of you and swimming back the way you have just come.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"I am game if you are. Though I am curious if there are more further away where these guys are coming and going to."

Leif

Adventurer
Underdark, glowing fish in stream

You finally get brave, and two or three of you are able to corner a fish in a small inlet where you grab it. It is certainly no heavier than an ordinary fish, and you suspect it is no more valuable. The taste remains unknown. You can either mess with the fish more or keep on exploring more unknown Underdark.

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
Yurei makes some notes about the strange fish including a drawing. "Interesting, but not why we are here. Shall we move on?"

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: Should I assume that Yurei has colored pencils or crayons to capture the color more accurately?
Colored pencils would probably look more refined, but crayons might be more indicative of his mental status...

Scotley

Hero
OOC: He has some drawing supplies. I don't know that I was all that specific in describing what he has, but he did spend some starting gold.

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: If he spent more than 1gp, I think it's safe to assume that he has any supplies that he wants, within reson.

Remove ads