Pathfinder 1E Leif's Questing Knights, Veluna, Greyhawk - L10 Pfdr Rpg [IC 01] [Full]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"It will be wise, though. to restock in towns and villages along the way, even if we don't rest there.

Kaodi

Hero
"Well," says Hraln, "If you gentlemen will find comfort in carry a large supply of extra rations, I imagine you should do that. For myself, I think I will retire now to a night of prayer and contemplation." Giving a slight bow he has, "Good evening, sirs," before heading to bed where he can lie back and relax while he shares his thoughts with his goddess.

Red Knight

First Post
"I have supplies to last me a ten days without problem and I can forage when needed." Dior sets his pack and equipment down next to the bed he has selected close to the window. "A greater wand of healing would be appreciated though." He removes a wand from his bandolier. "I'm afraid this one may be of little help if near death against giants."

Scott DeWar

"well, early to bed, early to rise, keeps the mighty knight alive." Johann removes his armor for the night.

Yttermayn

First Post
Re: Leif's Questing Knights, Veluna, Flanaess, Oerik, Oerth -- Greyhawk, L10 Pathfinder RPG Game -- IC 1 [Game Full]

Being somewhat accustomed to Hraln's traveling lifestyle, Sozin breaks off from the group and grabs a corner bed. "I hope the rest of you won't be keeping us up with boring talk of exactly how much sauce and nosh you're bringing. "

Helfdan

First Post
Eldran Hawkshand

Eldran raises his eyebrows at Johann's pronouncement. "Very well, then. I will see those of you still up at the evening meal." He then strides out, planning to get some supplies before dinner.

Lou

Explorer
Dontrius ponders the many different foes that have been described to no avail. Every time he thinks he sees a trend, something is said that dashes his vision of the battles ahead. Shaking his head, he takes the remaining bed and goes to clean up for the meal. If Dontrius hears of anyone going for supplies, he will accompany that person or group.

Scott DeWar

"Wait, evening meal?!? He stops and re places the armor back on. He then leaves his kit, keeping his sword on and hurrys to go wash.

Scotley

Hero
Yurei follows Eldran out. "I'll join you. Maybe we can gather some news while we are at it." Seeing Dontrius watching them Yurei asks, "want to join us? I can't promise it will be exciting, but it has to more interesting than the meditate and somnambulant party."

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases