Pathfinder 1E Leif's Questing Knights, Veluna, Greyhawk - L10 Pfdr Rpg [IC 01] [Full]

Leif

Adventurer
Evening Meal

So that's Eldran, Dontrius, Yurei, Johann, and Dior going clubbing out for a bite, correct, while Hraln and Sozin take to their beds early? Do I have that the way everyone stated it? Any second thoughts, besides Johann? And what of Ero Batzuen? Mowgli is out-of-state on a journey of some import [Toyota, I think], so if anyone stays behind in the room, Ero will stay back, too. But if everyone goes, he'll tag along quietly.

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
OOC: Ero will go eat w/ the others, and will show that he's not completely out of touch with reality by picking up 4 waterskins and filling them while we're out.

Yttermayn

First Post
Re: Leif's Questing Knights, Veluna, Flanaess, Oerik, Oerth -- Greyhawk, L10 Pathfinder RPG Game -- IC 1 [Game Full]

Sounds right for my part.

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: Ero will go eat w/ the others, and will show that he's not completely out of touch with reality by picking up 4 waterskins and filling them while we're out.
OOC: Did I somehow inadvertently give you the impression that you were going to Death Valley or something? What is it with you folks and the waterskins?

Yttermayn

First Post
Re: Leif's Questing Knights, Veluna, Flanaess, Oerik, Oerth -- Greyhawk, L10 Pathfinder RPG Game -- IC 1 [Game Full]

Ooc: At least some of us will be able to come to the rescue when the preists are revealed to be demonic murderhobo murderers.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases