Pathfinder 1E Leif's Questing Knights, Veluna, Greyhawk - L10 Pfdr Rpg [IC 01] [Full]

Leif

Adventurer
'Get Acquainted Mixer'

The adventurers pass a pleasant evening together getting better acquainted and having a rollicking good time without indulging to excess. As the evening winds down, they find their way to rooms in the hostelry portion of the establishment, having made plans to follow-up on what they learned from the priest.

Scotley

Hero
Before he gets too far into his cups Yurei will purchase 32 days of standard rations, 32 days of trail rations and 48 wandermeals as well as half a dozen skins each of wine and ale. "That would feed the group of 8 for 10 days and we can fill the skins with water as the wine and ale are used up." The cost is around 40-45 gold and he'll pay, but gladly take contributions from the others. He wants to get the shopping done before the drinking lest in a festive mood he be tempted to recruit a traveling bartender, dancing pony or camp follower for the mission. While they are making the rounds of shops and taverns Yurei chats with vendors and patrons to get any information he can about what's happening where they are going.

Diplomacy check to gather information (1d20+2=15)

[sblock=Cost]book price should be 32 gp for the rations, 12 gold for the skins, 7 sp for the wine and ale, 48 cp for the wandermeals. So call it 45 gp and 1 sp and 8 coppers. Can Yurei negotiate for say 40 gold since he's making a bulk purchase. [/sblock]

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Johann will Slide in up to 10 gp in drinks to loosen up the crowd with 2 gp in tips to the barkeep [Equal to 50 drinks around the bar]

aid another: 1d20+1=9

he also contributes 10 gp to the fude fund

Last edited:

Helfdan

First Post
Eldran Hawkshand

Eldran contributes 10 gold coins to Yurei's purchase, and helps him carry the stuff back to their accommodations. On the way to the festivities, he stops to make sure his horse -and those of Dior and Yurei, the ones he can recognize- are well-stabled, fed, and granted an extra apple a piece.

Leif

Adventurer
Yurei and Johann hear an assortment of comments, from "Orcs in them hills yonder, I hear," to "Nahh, 't'was ogres, I heered," to "it'uz only five of 'em, but they was giants, I heard." Then, a cloaked, quieter man pulls Yurei to one side and softly says, "Beware! The beasts may not be as they appear, for demons prowl these tors under the jagged moon. Carry ye talisman and neglect not ye charm before bed." Still another patron has this to contribute, "I heard tell that it was the Cult of the Nameless One that did all of that, and stole children besides."

Eldran finds all of the mounts to be well-fed, content, and resting calmly.

OOC: Disregarded rolls and assumed success on the Diplomacy and Aid Another checks. ('Cause that would just kinda suck to fail those now, wouldn't it?)

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases