Leif's "County of Urnst" Greyhawk Gamma Game [AD&D 1E] [ OOC 01]

Helfdan

First Post
Hello all!
Girion the Ranger is almost ready! I think any Grognards will like the pic I posted in the RG :)

Hope to post background/description by tonight. Other than that, just missing any possible magic items. Don't forget to take a look at the appendix and send Leif the items you want him to roll for!

Leif

Adventurer
Everyone at my house is sick now, and to top that off my laptop is on the fritz. For the moment, my desktop is functional but who knows how long that will last.

Anyway, if I vanish for awhile, I'm either unable to get online or I have succumbed to a sickness and am now dead. Odds of either are roughly 50-50.

DM_Wannabe

First Post
You can't die now!!! I've been waiting for two months to get this game going. You're just going to have to wait until after we've finished the PbP adventure. ;)

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
Ok. Ellydd is posted in the RG.

Waiting on a couple more of the original list (might want to "mention" them or something, maestro DM sir.)

Understandable enthusiasm aside, Leif's been sick [@Leif glad you're feeling better, btw], but most of us were ready and waiting for this over a month ago (with nearly complete characters done at the time). So I, for one, would appreciate it we cooled it on the "rushy rush" because the IC happens to have been put up recently.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases