Badges

doghead

thotd
Interesting.

So who sets the prices on these. For publisher badges the publishers I assume. But what about badges like for things like OSR, which don't have an owner as far as I know.

It would be interesting to see how prices changed if they were connected to the number sold. The more sold, the higher the cost?

Which brings me to the question; how do you gain the 'points' required to purchase badges other than the free ones?

thotd

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Interesting.

So who sets the prices on these. For publisher badges the publishers I assume. But what about badges like for things like OSR, which don't have an owner as far as I know.

It would be interesting to see how prices changed if they were connected to the number sold. The more sold, the higher the cost?

Which brings me to the question; how do you gain the 'points' required to purchase badges other than the free ones?

thotd

Right now, I just made a bunch and arbitrarily set some some prices. There is an option to switch on "user stores" which means than anyone can open their own "store" and "sell" badges (I use the word "sell" loosely, because there's no money involved). I might experiment with this with one or two trial users and see how it goes.

Ebon Shar

Explorer
Just checking to see if my badge is showing up. Nothing to see here.

Edit: And...it's not.
2nd Edit: And...now it is!

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases