Pathfinder 1E (Birmingham, AL) Pathfinder AP: Reign of Winter Campaign Now Forming Looking For Players

bwatford

Explorer
It has been a century since the immortal witch Baba Yaga last visited the world, and the hour draws nigh for her return. But when she fails to appear in the frozen realm of Irrisen to usher in its newest ruler, pockets of winter begin to grow throughout the Inner Sea region. After 1,400 years of perpetual winter, the icy curse of Irrisen is spreading! What links do these strange blizzards and swaths of wintry landscapes have with Irrisen, and is there any truth to the growing rumors that the Witch Queen Elvanna has taken full control of the realm? Can her plans for the Inner Sea be thwarted, or will the Reign of Winter engulf the world?

Every 100 years, the Witch Queen Baba Yaga returns to the nation of Irrisen to place a new daughter on the throne, but this time, something has gone wrong. Far to the south, an unseasonable winter cloaks the forest near the village of Heldren with summer snows. When the heroes venture into the wood in search of a missing noblewoman, they discover a magical portal to the frozen land of Irrisen, whose magical winter will soon engulf all of Golarion unless they can discover the fate of the otherworldly witch Baba Yaga, a quest that will take them through snowbound Irrisen to even stranger lands beyond.

Character Starting Level: 1
Players Needed: 4-6

Allowed Books: APG, UC, UE, UM and the Reign of Winter Player's Guide

This campaign will be starting up the middle of April and we will be playing every other Saturday 1:00pm until 5-ish

Place: I'm open to anywhere in the Birmingham Area. We will see who signs up and determine from there.

If you want to sign up for this campaign, please contact me here or via email : billy at premierimportsonline.com

Also if you already have a group and just would like me to DM this campaign for your group then please do not hesitate to contact me. I have been a DM for over 25 years. Yes I am a graybeard.

I am sure slots will fill up quick and will be filled on a first come first served basis.

Remove ads