PATHFINDER: Reign of Winter 4th Edition Conversion

Myrhdraak

Explorer
THE SHACKLED HUT: M3 to M9
Got a lot done this weekend, you will find conversions for all the encounters M3 to M9 [Page 37-42]. The nuglub gremlins can be somthing for defenders in metal armor [Page 57-58]. The different elemental fonts for the dawn pipers are going to be quite fun to play as well. The baccae and their wine can also be something memorable [Page 51-52]. I also had to update the People of the North conversion as I added a potion of restoration in the healing magic item section.

As I am only copying the necessary game elements that should be used in the 4th Edition game, I have taken away all the great context, information, and stories which creates the magic of the Paizo product. I therefore strongly advise you to purchase the Paizo products this conversion have been built upon, to run the Reign of Winter campaign. I did!
You can buy them from www.paizo.com online store.

1. People of the North
2. The Snows of Summer (Path #67)
3. The Shackled Hut (Path #68)

/Myrhdraak

Also read my: H1-E3: Demon Prince of Undeath Conversion

Pour

First Post
My apologies. That was in reference to a post that has since been deleted by the moderators involving some off topic/inappropriate advertising in this thread. I recently saw your updates and have to thank you again for all your work. Really great.

Myrhdraak

Explorer
THE SHACKLED HUT: M10 to M11
Starting to get closer to the end of the Shackled Hut conversion. Finalized M10 and M11 encounters [Page 42-45]. Added the Ice and Bone Golem to the conversion [Page 60-61]. The bone golem is the 4th Edition version, so it do not have the same Powers as the 4th Edition version.

As I am only copying the necessary game elements that should be used in the 4th Edition game, I have taken away all the great context, information, and stories which creates the magic of the Paizo product. I therefore strongly advise you to purchase the Paizo products this conversion have been built upon, to run the Reign of Winter campaign. I did!

1. People of the North

/Myrhdraak

Read more: http://www.enworld.org/forum/showth...er-4th-Edition-Conversion/page7#ixzz2esiOYIHE

D'karr

Adventurer
I only have two things to say.

Wow and WOW!

Superb production values you have put into these. I've downloaded them and started to go through them. I usually don't use conversions that I have not done myself, as I like being more involved in the process. However, I can see that you have put a lot of thought and effort into these. Thank you.

Once I've had a chance to go over them I will comment.

Myrhdraak

Explorer
I only have two things to say.

Wow and WOW!

Superb production values you have put into these. I've downloaded them and started to go through them. I usually don't use conversions that I have not done myself, as I like being more involved in the process. However, I can see that you have put a lot of thought and effort into these. Thank you.

Once I've had a chance to go over them I will comment.
Well, I was hoping that I might be able to get some more "converters" out there to contribute to the 3rd adventure in the Reign of Winter series. If you or anybody else feels up for the task I will provide the needed Word files and damage converters to do the work. Interested?
/Myrhdraak

D'karr

Adventurer
Well, I was hoping that I might be able to get some more "converters" out there to contribute to the 3rd adventure in the Reign of Winter series. If you or anybody else feels up for the task I will provide the needed Word files and damage converters to do the work. Interested?
/Myrhdraak

I'm always interested in helping another of my own (converters unite!:)). Unfortunately due to work/family/life events, my time is more limited than ever right now. If you'd like to send me some information I can probably look it over, but I really can't guarantee any significant level of time commitment.

Myrhdraak

Explorer
THE SHACKLED HUT: M11 The Dancing Hut
Finished of the M11 encounter treasure by adding Emberchill, Everbloom Rose, Hyperberon Robe, Potion of Barkskin, and Potion of Shield of Faith to the treasure section [Page 48-50].

1. People of the North

/Myrhdraak

Read more: http://www.enworld.org/forum/showth...er-4th-Edition-Conversion/page7#ixzz2fWY5MuSM

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases