Myths of the Far Future [PATHFINDER] Player's Guide - exclusively at Paizo.com

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Now available EXCLUSIVELY from Paizo.com.

[h=3]What is this book?[/h]
This book serves two purposes: first, it’s the Player’s Guide for our Myths of the Far Future ruleset for the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game; and second, it is also an introduction to the Santiago: A Myth of the Far Future Adventure Path.

[h=3]Myths of the Far Future[/h]
Myths of the Far Future is the overall title for our “Pathfinder Roleplaying Game in the far future” ruleset. It includes a default setting, but is also designed to allow you to create your own “myths of the far future.” Using the rules presented herein, you should find enough information to play futuristic characters in any far future setting of your own making. We’ve taken an approach of “reskinning” the existing rules, so everything should be familiar—although some of the names have been changed for their own protection!

Your GM has a companion book called the Campaign Guide. He or she will be able to use that book to create adventures in our far future setting, or to create a new and unique setting. Our default setting has a technological feel, and does not feature magic, but this is not an ironclad rule. See page xx for ideas for other settings.

[h=3]SANTIAGO[/h]
SANTIAGO: A Myth of the Far Future is an 11-part adventure path set in the Myths of the Far Future default galaxy, wherein the players embark on the hunt for the greatest outlaw of them all in order to collect the enormous bounty promised to anyone who brings him to agents of the Democracy. But Santiago is merely one of an infinite number of possible “myths of the far future,” and between the material in this book and the material your GM has access to in the Campaign Guide, you could find yourself playing different adventures in our default setting, or, indeed, in an entirely new setting of your and your GM’s creation.

Last edited:

Whooo I like the Pioneers. I love monks and I love cyborgs. :D

Using this would be so easy to do Dragonstar... not that you guys don't comment on that anyway. :D

This is something that I will purchase

malcolm_n

Adventurer
I grow more excited about this project every time I see reactions like what we've had so far. I cannot wait for you guys to finally see the first module. It's going to be awesome.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
This will be in the Paizo store soon (and not free). It will be removed from here the moment it appears there, which is as soon as Paizo staff aproves it.

trancejeremy

Adventurer
Typo in the Paizo store description

The BIRTHRIGHT universe is out own Milky Way in the far future
, should be our.

This inspired me to re-read Santiago. Really good book. I still like the Widowmaker novels better, and The Dark Lady is probably my favorite (and also a great inspiration for inserting fantasy into this), but I think judged solely on how well it's written, Santiago is the best.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases