Pathfinder 1E Looking for Pathfinder Player's in the Pacific Northwest for Skull and Shackles

Renfield

First Post
Greetings me Hearties!

So we be lookin' fer a couple more sorry sods to crew a ship in the Pathfinder AP Skull and Shackles. Here be the catch me hearties: we be playing this game online, savvy? We'll be usin' the Fantasy Grounds program fer our pillaging and plunderin', don't you worry yer peg leg, it won't cost you a single doubloon. The intent is t'be gamin' every other Sunday startin' the 31st. We want's t'be maintainin' a crew in the NW s'that mayhaps we can be havin' a face't'face bit o' piratin' now and again. Now if all yer interested in is a bit o'min-maxin knuckle bone rollin' fun, kindly look in another port o' call. We only be wantin' proper pirates, scoundrels, swashbucklers, privateers and others of the sea-fairin' sort. So come aboard, or go join some borin' dungeon crawlin' crew running Shattered Star.

Sincerely,
Admiral Doom

Hello! We're looking for players in the Pacific Northwest of the United States, particularly around the Portland area. The game is Pathfinder, running the Piratical AP "Skull and Shackles". I'll be running it on Fantasy Grounds (don't worry, I have the full license, you don't have to pay a thing) with the hopes of meeting up in person every month or so to run a face to face game. I'm looking at running the game every other Sunday, possible during the day, possibly during the evening depending on the convenience. While I understand the desire to optimize, which is fine, I'd rather not have outright power gamers. Looking for those who lean on the role playing side of the fence. Please respond below if you are interested.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases