Favorite RPG Podcasts

darjr

I crit!
Ha! I missed this. I listen to so many podcasts. Let see.

The H.P. Lovecraft literary podcast.
Really fantastic production. Great atmosphere and sound effects. If you want to hear some of the best of the best in pod-casting you really have to listen to this one. It's NOT a gaming podcast but it is really great.

Dice Tower!
I've just heard that the good guy on the cast, Eric, has just hosted a cou and taken over the podcast, great days ahead. ;)

RPG Countdown
What can I say, I'm interested by the business of RPG's.

Atomic Array
Great production, great music, great cast, great interviews, great content, not nearly enough episodes.... <!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention -->@ephealy<!-- END TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention --> I need moare! :)
A must listen to.

Ludology
Yes, I love the tech and science behind games.

All Games Considered.
One of my oldest loves, can't imagine doing without this one.

Purple Pawn
See Atomic Array. Plus their rundown of doing a boxed set was very cool.

3.5 Private Sanctuary.
Gosh, their coverage of Paizo Con was incredible.

The D&D podcasts.
It kinda waxes and wanes with me, but the Chris Perkins PAX games are a big hit with me.

Jennisodes.
Cause it's Jenn!

This just in from GenCon.
Cause when you can't go, this really helps, and if you can, this can really help.

Haste the official obsidian portal podcast
These guys are enworld fans!,

The unspeakable oath podcast
Well, if I tell you I'll have to....

honorable mentions
THACO's Hammer, Save or Die, Roll For Initiative, Pulp Gamer, How to play podcast, The Tome Show, Chronicals: Pathfinder, Purple Pawn, YSDC: Lovecraftian podcast.

I'll come back and put in links later, maybe, sometime, just google it already I have podcasts to listen to!

ephealy

Explorer
Atomic Array
Great production, great music, great cast, great interviews, great content, not nearly enough episodes.... <!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention -->@ephealy<!-- END TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention --> I need moare! :)
A must listen to.

On it! We're doing a VERY COOL interview for a special edition episode today. I hope it'll be out by the end of the weekend.

Shiv

Explorer
THACO

Fear the Boot

Kicked in the Dicebags

That's How We Roll

Bear Swarm

Do the Google-Thing and look them up.

Remove ads