Pathfinder 1E [LPF] Rodents of Unusual Size

Lindeloef

First Post
Robert smiles "The elevator is save. At least it was for four people. Not that I mean, you are overweighted Charity and because of that we will plummet down."

Cyclopean

First Post
"I suppose the armor will add quite a bit of weight," Tirgas chimes in, "but I have every confidence in the machine." The dwarf shuffles on, and Topaz slithers on behind him.

[sblock=ooc]Hey all, sorry it's been so long since I've posted. Don't worry, I'm still here.[/sblock]

Aura

Explorer
=== Charity, Human Female ===
CharityClose.jpg

The flame haired woman chuckles, "Thanks guys, I feel all kinds of better."

jkason

First Post
Ru does a double take.

"Wait, was there a dwarf and a snake here before?" he says. "Bashu, but I've been out of the game too long. I completely missed you. I'll have to take sneaking lessons from the two of you," he says with a companionable grin.

Ru produces a sunrod from his backpack, smacks it on the wall of the elevator to light it up, then ties it to his belt. His hands free, he draws his twin Wakizashi.

"All right. Let's get to the mice," he says, blades held loose but ready at his sides.

[sblock=mini stats]
Ru_Portrait_zpsbc1b0cc0.jpg
Ru Brike
AC: 18 (Touch 14, Flatfooted 14)
HP: 20/20

Initiative: +4
Perception: +5 Sense Motive: +5
CMB: +1 CMD: 15 Fort: +3 Reflex: +8 Will: +2
(conditional: +2 vs. divination effects)

Wakizashi: +5, 1d6
Wakizashi (TWF): +3/+3, 1d6/1d6
Nunchaku: +5, 1d6
Shuriken: +5, 1d2
Conditional Attack mods: +1d6 Sneak Attack (when denied Dex), +1 Dirty Fighter (flank)

Conditions: Sunrod light source (belt)

In Hand: Wakizashi x2

Shuriken: 10/10
Giant Wasp Poison: 1/1
[/sblock]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
There is a mountain of a ban at the rope and pulley system that lowers and raises the cargo elevator. "I bring you up when youz guize needin'"

Cyclopean

First Post
As the lift is lowered, Tirgas flashes Ru a yellow, snaggle-toothed grin. "I don't think you can call it sneaking. We slept here last night, and were just finishing our meditation when you all came in. Turns out not all the rats in here are as unfriendly as the ones in the basement."
In the close quarters of the elevator shaft, it becomes apparent that Tirgas has not bathed in some time.

Grayn

First Post
Dame Morrogrim raises a hand to her face and scrunches her nose in disgust.

Tirgas! Allow me to introduce you to some of my finer soaps when we finish with this task.

Aura

Explorer
=== Charity, Human Female ===
CharityClose.jpg

Her green eyes drifting in the direction of Tirgas' serpent companion more than once, Charity seems somewhat relieved when the elevator hits bottom, stepping out quickly. She makes herself busy getting a torch from her pack and getting it lit, creating a second light source for the group.

[sblock=torch]
If there is a lit torch in a wall, she will light from that. Otherwise, she does have flint and steel, so it will take some time but finally be lit.
[/sblock]

Lindeloef

First Post
"So... Do I take up the rear again? Ru in front of Charity, then Tirgas and Topaz and then Dame Morrogrim?" Robert asks, while checking his shortbow.

Grayn

First Post
"That would be acceptable to me, Robert."

A small thrush flutters down the elevator shaft, circles the group's heads as they step out and lands on a high ledge close to Morrogrim, as she looks around the cellar.

Perception:
Morrogrim: 1d20+4=8
Olkoi: 1d20+5=24

Remove ads