Character Sheet Feedback

GX.Sigma

Adventurer
Release 0.6

The sheet is complete, including all the optional sheets I've presented so far. I post it now for final feedback before I submit it to the competition.
Oh, one more thing: You use the term "bonus" when you really mean "modifier." That and the portrait box thing. Otherwise, perfect.

Last edited:

Jeff Carlsen

Adventurer
Oh, one more thing: You use the term "bonus" when you really mean "modifier." That and the portrait box thing. Otherwise, perfect.

While it's too late for the contest, you're probably right about bonus versus modifier. We'll just have to disagree on the portrait for now, though I intend to replace D&D with the logo at some point.

I'm running a one-shot tonight, and one of my players will be using your sheet! I'll let you know if she has any feedback.

Cool! I look forward to it.

Ebon Shar

Explorer
I love your sheet, Jeff, but is there any way to make if Form-Fillable? That would be a true boon to all of us with extremely sloppy handwriting.

Jeff Carlsen

Adventurer
I love your sheet, Jeff, but is there any way to make if Form-Fillable? That would be a true boon to all of us with extremely sloppy handwriting.

I want to. I simply don't have the software. The only tool that I know is capable of it is Adobe Acrobat. If someone knows of an inexpensive alternative, I'll gladly look into it.

Jeff Carlsen

Adventurer
A quick update to anyone who downloaded the 0.7 version. There was an extra proficiency label I forgot to delete in the Attacks section. I've fixed that and updated the file.

GX.Sigma

Adventurer
Maybe add a line for Expenses, as introduced in the Equipment doc (instead of "Upkeep," e.g.).

Also, maybe change "Vision" to "Senses," since players can have blindsense and stuff like that.

Remove ads