Holiday Iron DM!!!! {Final Judgment Posted!}

el-remmen

Moderator Emeritus
Call me crazy, but I don't have many plans for these upcoming holidays and will be spending the slow days between x-mas and new year's as one of the few people in my office - So why not get a game of Iron DM started and judge it?

So, that is just what I plan to do. . .

We need eight players, 3 alternates - and if you are going to be away for the holidays for more than a day please DO NOT SIGN UP - I hope to get it all done by New Year's Eve!

For those of you who don't know what Iron DM is - check out this thread

So, who is down for a little competition and the classic nemmerlesque judgeing style? :D

Last edited:

alsih2o

First Post
well, last time was terrible, my worst idea came on my turn, but this time i am gonna be recuperating from some surgery, so i have an excellent excuse to not perticipate.

i will however be reading them all.

i will be righthand-less for almost 2 weeks people, you folks must keep me entertained!

el-remmen

Moderator Emeritus
Well, starting ASAP - and then as convenient from now until New Year's Eve - I am not sure how long it will take - but I wll try my best to arrange things coveniently. . .

Basically, if you are going to be away from your computer longer than 48 hours don't sign up - we can "black out" the dates of x-mas and x-mas eve to make things easier for people.

seasong

First Post
I'm out then. I probably won't have Internet access from Dec 22-25 (4 days, right on the holiday). I'll watch though, and jeer from the stands ;).

el-remmen

Moderator Emeritus
Wicht is a glutton for punishment it seems ;)

So we have, wicht, KDLadage and arwink so far - we need five more and 3 alternates

d20Dwarf

Explorer
I'm in, putting my professional reputation on the line. :D

In fact, just to up the ante since this is a special holiday edition, I'll send a d20 book to anyone that beats me! There's a bounty on my head, and I dare ya to try an' collect it!

Assuming that's ok with Nemmerle, of course. :)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases