Accessing Website

chrisianak15

First Post
Is the immortalshandbook.com site still up? I can't seem to access it through IE or Firefox. Google, bing, etc. all return links to it. If it is down, is there anyway to get some of the articles that were on it?
Thanks

Hey there! :)

chrisianak15 said:
Is the immortalshandbook.com site still up? I can't seem to access it through IE or Firefox. Google, bing, etc. all return links to it. If it is down, is there anyway to get some of the articles that were on it?
Thanks

I can still access it, but its possible thats some 'access offline' thing I might have in place.

In fairness I think my domain space payments were due (although the company didn't contact me - so its possible they are now defunct). I'll try and contact them today.

I know my ownership of immortalshandbook.com expires in July this year. But I will renew that for another few years.

chrisianak15

First Post
Hey there! :)

I can still access it, but its possible thats some 'access offline' thing I might have in place.

In fairness I think my domain space payments were due (although the company didn't contact me - so its possible they are now defunct). I'll try and contact them today.

I know my ownership of immortalshandbook.com expires in July this year. But I will renew that for another few years.
I was going to ask if it might be a US thing, but...
I just tried the site, and had no problem accessing it.
I'm in central as opposed to eastern, but that shouldn't make a difference. I'll ask a friend in another city if he can access the site. Of course, Alzrius might have the site cached(is that the right word?) too.

Thank you for your replies. I look forward to being able to see the site. From references on the forums, it seems pretty cool.

Last edited:

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Of course, Alzrius might have the site cached(is that the right word?) too.

That's the right word, but I didn't have it cached; on this particular computer, I set all of the history - sites visited, cookies, passwords, etc. - to clean itself out every day.

chrisianak15

First Post
Well my friend in another city can't get it either.
statmyweb lists it as being down with 0 daily visitors, but does list several subsections of it as having been accessed in the past.

Alzrius, Are you sure you don't have it set to some special save status? I can't even ping it (could not find host)
, whois doesn't have an ip address listed. Whois does show that someone (i'm assuming Krust) in belfast Ireland owns it till july 21, 2013. Maybe the server itself has a problem?

Last edited:

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
I'm using a work computer, so I don't set any RPG-based websites from it. ;)

It seemed to work fine for me when I pinged it. Moreover, the statmyweb says that it has 0 unique visitors, but it doesn't say it's down that I can tell.

Hiya mate! :)

chrisianak15 said:
Well my friend in another city can't get it either.
statmyweb lists it as being down with 0 daily visitors, but does list several subsections of it as having been accessed in the past.

Alzrius, Are you sure you don't have it set to some special save status? I can't even ping it (could not find host)
, whois doesn't have an ip address listed. Whois does show that someone (i'm assuming Krust) in belfast Ireland owns it till july 21, 2013. Maybe the server itself has a problem?

I've checked and my domain space is paid up until 23rd June 2013, while my .com domain name is owned until July 2013.

So I am not sure why you are having a problem.

Is anyone else unable to access the website: http://www.immortalshandbook.com/

chrisianak15

First Post
I'm using a work computer, so I don't set any RPG-based websites from it. ;)

It seemed to work fine for me when I pinged it. Moreover, the statmyweb says that it has 0 unique visitors, but it doesn't say it's down that I can tell.

Mind if I ask what State you are in? I'm Oklahoma. Don't see why that should matter. What browser are you using?

Not ignoring you Upper_Krust, just since Alzrius is listed as same country, it seems more relevant for connection issues.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases