Accessing Website

chrisianak15

First Post
There is some awesome stuff here.
Note, in sermon4, You have it titled Throne of Orcus part 2, but it is Epic demographics, and the table 2 is missing 2 columns.

chrisianak15

First Post
Yep, Awesome. Would like to know more about how those epic demographics for aged characters works. The +10 level being 2^10=1024~1000 was clever, yet straightforward. Just wondering what the formulas in the second table work out to. I am assuming that it is based on a world, hence the 30 start?

I have contacted Velnet, but I'm having difficulties getting their response. I think they have sent me a response (although that may be automated - one of those 'ticketing' things which I hate). Tried to reset my password but the confirmation email link won't load. So I can't login to see their reply.

Thanks for all the help guys. Not sure what my next course of action is. I don't even know if Velnet are still operating.

What I would like to do I set-up all the content again on a free website (like the Eternity Publishing one) but then still own the Immortals Handbook .com and redirect anyone visiting that to the new website. Don't mind paying for the domain name, but the domain space is a bit much if I won't be updating again (or at least not that often).

Not sure if its possible just to own the .com and then redirect without any domain space though.

There is some awesome stuff here.

It wasn't a bad website (given I started from scratch and hadn't a clue how to make one when I began). I think I am one of the few people who can actually view it in its original form because I forgot to embed the fonts. :eek:

Note, in sermon4, You have it titled Throne of Orcus part 2, but it is Epic demographics, and the table 2 is missing 2 columns.

I appreciate the feedback, although I have stopped updating that website.

There are actually 1-2 hidden pages on the website with no direct links to them, but I think they were comic book based, I doubt anyone here would be interested.

chrisianak15 said:
Yep, Awesome. Would like to know more about how those epic demographics for aged characters works. The +10 level being 2^10=1024~1000 was clever, yet straightforward. Just wondering what the formulas in the second table work out to. I am assuming that it is based on a world, hence the 30 start?

Glad you liked it. I can't remember what the 3rd and 4th columns were for.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases