D&D 5E What happened to Legend and Lore?

kerleth

Explorer
So I got home after working second shift on monday and saw that there was no Legend and Lore on the WOTC site. In fact, their little calendar doesn't show any articles slated for the rest of the month. Anyone know why we didn't get an article today?

Ruzak

First Post
Mearls tweeted he was too busy with meetings to do a good article, so he skipped it.

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk 2

Rydac

Explorer
Mearls tweeted he was too busy with meetings to do a good article, so he skipped it.

Thanks I was wondering the same thing too....though too bad he didn't ask his web team to post a note regarding this at the L&L article location. Guess he was too busy tweeting ;)

JamesonCourage

Adventurer
According to WoTC_Trevor:
''Mike was busy fending off a horde of kobolds we found in the basement. L&L should return the week after however.''

http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75882/29914829/No_Legends_and_Lore_next_week_(56)
Hey, just thought I'd mention that you often post in black, and those of us reading with the black background can't easily see it. You don't have to change, but I always skip posts with hard to read fonts / colors. Just a heads up (if you didn't know). As always, play what you like :)

Plaguescarred

D&D Playtester for WoTC since 2012
Hey, just thought I'd mention that you often post in black, and those of us reading with the black background can't easily see it. You don't have to change, but I always skip posts with hard to read fonts / colors. Just a heads up (if you didn't know). As always, play what you like :)
I don't understand. Is the background still black for you ? I thought it changed to grey for everyone after EnWorld got refurbished...

Is this color better now?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases