UPDATE: Hasbro files lawsuit - Warner Bros. to make a D&D Movie. AICN

sabrinathecat

Explorer
I'm sorry.

I will no longer be able to accept any statements you make to be true.
I didn't say it was great, or outstanding--just that it was at least watchable and didn't suck every single second or with every single line of dialog. That is a major step up for any Uwe Boll movie.
And, sadly, with 0 expectations, it was probably better than any of the D&D movies.

Nytmare

David Jose
And, sadly, with 0 expectations, it was probably better than any of the D&D movies.

I've tried watching In the Name of the King on three separate occasions. I don't think I have ever made it to the end of the first fight.

Somehow I managed to sit through the entirety of all three of the D&D movies, the Dragons of Autumn Twilight, and the Dragon Strike video. Dragon Strike is the only one of those that I'm willing to watch again.

sabrinathecat

Explorer
And then there was the sequel to ItNoTK. Much more in keeping with Uwe's normal work (including the honda parked behind the trees of a fantasy world).

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
I've tried watching In the Name of the King on three separate occasions. I don't think I have ever made it to the end of the first fight.

I couldn't help thinking when watching ItNotK that I was being presented with what folks who despised fantasy thought folks who liked fantasy would enjoy seeing.

DnD_Dad

First Post
Besides all that. What person that plays d&d won't watch a bad d&d movie? You all know that we would watch it just because it's d&d. We all have better d&d stories that would be better than any movie they could ever make, and we all enjoy fantasy stories. If you want a good-fun d&d experience just watch journey quest on YouTube.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases