Pathfinder 1E [Hero Lab] Version 7.12 of the Pathfinder files for Hero Lab is now available! Kobold Press' Midgard Bestiary!

mgehl

First Post
A new update of the Pathfinder files for Hero Lab is now available from the automatic updates mechanism within Hero Lab.

We've got even more monsters you can threaten your players with. Kobold Press has created a Hero Lab package for their Midgard Bestiary, and they're selling it through Hero Lab's own purchase mechanisms. You can purchase it using the "Purchase Data File" option in the License menu for $6.99.

This update also includes a few bug fixes, and updates the PFS additional resources for April's releases (which were not updated to include Champions of Purity and Adventure Path #69 until 2 days after our last release).

If you're not familiar with Hero Lab, please head over to the Hero Lab page of our website. There, you can download the program in demo mode and try it out. The only things you won't be able to do in demo mode are save and print (although you can see the print preview), so that you can give it a thorough test before you decide to purchase our program.

Another option if you'd like to try Hero Lab is our Hero Lab for the Pathfinder Beginner Box program. This program is free, and does support saving and printing, and allows you to make heroes and monsters from the Pathfinder Beginner Box.

Thotas

First Post
Wait, the Beginner's Box data set allows you to create monsters? Is that an upgrade? 'Cause I tried to make a "rules light" version of a critter and it wouldn't let me.

mgehl

First Post
Wait, the Beginner's Box data set allows you to create monsters? Is that an upgrade? 'Cause I tried to make a "rules light" version of a critter and it wouldn't let me.

On the very first form you see when you're beginning to create a character, you'll see it says "I'm a player in this game". Change that to "I'm the Game Master in this game". Then, when you choose a race for this character, you'll see monster races, too.

Thotas

First Post
I didn't see that, so I'll tinker with it. But I was referring to the editor tool allowing you to add creatures to the game.

mgehl

First Post
I didn't see that, so I'll tinker with it. But I was referring to the editor tool allowing you to add creatures to the game.

No, Hero Lab for the Beginner Box does not include an editor, so you can't expand beyond the monsters that are actually in the beginner box.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases