New Pathfinder game: Five from Kassen (Recruiting)

SacredGorilla

First Post
Since I absolutely love Pathfinder yet do not have the time to start yet another tabletop campaign, I will make the attempt here.

I myself have some experience running PbP games, mostly over at Atomicthinktank where I run several M&M games.

What will this game be about?
Orcs. Undead. Traps. Orcs. Dark and forgotten gods. Zon-Kuthon. Orcs. Bloody Bones. And a bunch of other things I have not mentioned yet. Oh, and Orcs.

The first adventure would be " Crypt of the Everflame" from Paizo, since it makes a fantastic starting point for characters. After that, I have plans...

Basic premise is that the characters are the most promising youths from Kassen, a village in the north of Nirmathas. All start as level 1, with a mentor in the town, which I will detail if there is enough interest.
I will allow all base classes from the official Paizo books (Ultimate Combat, Ultimate Magic, PHB and the Advanced Player's Handbook). With races, I will stick to the ones in the PHB.

If you can post daily, that would be perfect, every other day would also be fine, but no less than that, if possible.

Dice rolling would happen at invisiblecastle.
Please let me know if there is any interest.

Systole

First Post
APs tend to be too long for PbP play. Also, I think most of the PF players here tend to play in LPF. Giant In The Playground and Myth-Weavers both cater more toward the one-shots and Golarion-ish stuffs.

Survival

First Post
Hello, I'd be interested in this game if you'll have a newbie to the site. I'm well versed in PF and would be interested in playing either a fighter, paladin, or ranger.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases