Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
I definitely agree with her comment on commercials. I HATE commercials. I always record shows and then fast forward through the commercials.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Watching that video reminds me of Crazy Eddy from the TV series First Wave. THAT'S how a paranoid hacker who lives in his van should be like.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I haven't watched a show live in years. The very idea seems odd to me! The only exception is Doctor Who. But the BBC doesn't have ad breaks.

Anyhow - back to the subject. Are her morals established? A super hacker like her could easily be rich; the occasional bank or stock market hack. So living in a van doesn't seem necessary unless she's a strongly moral character. Even then, she makes money somehow, right? Perhaps she can still afford to get her hair done every day.

Kramodlog

Naked and living in a barrel
I have known people who lived out of RVs (not quite a van) that had brand new video games, cloths, and manicure... and went tanning to a tanning bed in the summer in Atlanta GA...
I can afford hair care and a condo. Does this mean I could be a agent of shield with greater ranking than hacker girl?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases