Jemal's New Imperial Order OOC Thread for Talking Smack But Its Okay for the Republic

KitanaVorr

First Post
Okay!

This is for IMPERIALS only so all you rebel scum get your eyes OFF this thread! We discuss super secret Imperial stuff here!

Bad rebel if you're still reading this...bad republic!

If the gungan is still reading this...I'm gonna cook him for dinner.

Okay :)

This is the OOC thread for the all yous Imperials out there so we don't clutter up the IC thread with our chatter.

Well okay so we don't clutter the thread with our chatter that has nothing absolutely to do with anything remotely IC related?

Well okay we talk smack about our characters and the republic! Esp gungans!

Okay Republic guys can post and read here too =p blah! hehehe..there go all our secret plans....

Last edited:

garyh

First Post
Re: Jemal's New Imperial Order OOC Thread for Talking Smack

KitanaVorr said:
If the gungan is still reading this...I'm gonna cook him for dinner.

Okay :)

Meesa be gettin' de hint. Yousa no be worryin' 'bout me. Mesa be goin' now.

Xael

First Post
We need 2 more messages on the IC Thread and it will be 4 times as bis as the Republic Thread!

Ps. Jemal, hint, hint.

Xael

First Post
Re: Jemal's New Imperial Order OOC Thread for Talking Smack

KitanaVorr said:
Okay!

This is for IMPERIALS only so all you rebel scum get your eyes OFF this thread! We discuss super secret Imperial stuff here!

Yes, that Gungan male sex slave topic is TOP SECRET! :D

KitanaVorr

First Post
Xael said:
We need 2 more messages on the IC Thread and it will be 4 times as bis as the Republic Thread!

Ps. Jemal, hint, hint.

we could always post them doing calistenics or something. Mang starts his own little aerobic club to whip them into shape....

Krizzel

First Post
KitanaVorr said:

we could always post them doing calistenics or something. Mang starts his own little aerobic club to whip them into shape....

"Jump," Mang instructs.

His three students leap crazily into the air as a brilliant blue lightsaber blade sweeps through the space where their ankles just were.

"Jump" ...

:D

Xael

First Post
KitanaVorr said:

Bah! I want that lauch clearance first, then we can start describing what we do on the trip! And if we are on the Imperial remnants area of space, the trip is going to take like days. :D

Last edited:

garyh

First Post
Okie day, dis Gungan be goin' bey-bye for real now. Yousa boyos are muy muy funny.

Wesa Republeeks be missing a player. Dat be slowin us down.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases