The Trefaldwyn Chronicle - Dark Ages Pathfinder

Nidhogg

First Post
"Aye and if Quint can track I can put my sword in it's face." Gunnar replies as he makes his way through the crowd. "My apologies for not coming forward sooner. It has been long journey and I was in the need of a healing touch." He turns to find a face in the crowd with a bit of a smirk. "If by my life or death I can serve you I will."

[sblock=OOC]I apologize for my tardiness. I will fill in some areas of my character sheet when I can for easy access/read. I wanted my first post to be a bit better but it's been a crazy week and I didn't want anyone to think I bailed.[/sblock]

Dr Simon

Explorer
Llewellyn claps a hand to Gunnar's shoulder.

"Gunnar, glad you could make it," he says. Then turning to Meirion he adds, "That's four at least who can help you, and I think I can muster another three or four if I can find them. Is that enough for you, cousin?"

Meirion nods, although it's evident that he's yet to be impressed.

"I'm leaving for Dinas Hydd tomorrow," he says, surveying the group. "Be ready."

Dr Simon

Explorer
"First light," says Meirion. Lord Llewellyn laughs at this.

"You haven't been up at first light, Meirion bach, since you were a babe sucking on your mother's teat," he says. Meirion doesn't seem amused.

"Very well, make it Terce," he says. "I bid you all good evening." Still scowling he turns and leaves through the throng.

"Ah, it seems my cousin has taken leave of his humour," says Llewellyn, "But I suppose I can't blame him, I shouldn't make light of his troubles. Thank you all for agreeing to help. If you happen to see those elves around perhaps you could ask them too, they might be of use."

Kaodi

Hero
"Yes, of course," says Gwyneira absently while her thoughts are occupied. Whatever has beset Dinas Hydd, perhaps it confounded Meirion and his priest more because of their own prejudices than any great power. "Do you know much of Brother Breandan, Lord Llewellyn?"

Dr Simon

Explorer
Llewellyn's attention is elsewhere for a moment.

"Eh? Oh, hmm. An Irish monk, quite young, maybe your age I'd say, Gwyneira. He seemed personable enough when I met him last, not too given to smothering a man with scripture, you know. He looks after another monk, can't recall his name. A simple-minded fellow, I think Breandan's order took him in out of charity. Well, sort of monk. Lay brother, more, I suppose."

Kaodi

Hero
"Ah, that is useful to know," she says, nodding ever so slightly. "A reasonable man can usually be trusted not to have easily overlooked the facts. It would be disappointing to arrive in Dinas Hydd only to find that prejudice had led to something being missed, and prejudice is more often found in those more zealous than you have just described the good Brother."

With that the changeling woman takes a step away as if to leave. "Perhaps then I should take my leave for the night. We may not be leaving at first light, but I should like to get as much rest as I can before we head into the unknown."

Shayuri

First Post
Myfanwy lingers for a moment in the cool dark hall as the others depart. There is more to say, more to ask, but she isn't sure how to start it. She'd been a girl when she left Llwellyn's land, and he'd have no cause to remember her; the daughter of farmers and craftsmen. She wanted to ask how she could help this place; her land, her people. But maybe doing this thing would help her do that.

She nodded at the Lord, wished him a good night, and left to find her bed. She'd need her sleep if they were to leave so early.

Remove ads