Chicago Gameday 35 EVENT PLANNING (G35 is on July 13th)

Nev the Deranged

First Post
I guess I should actually do my part here...

spain-cave-art-dated-oldest_54922_600x450.jpg
PRIMITIVE
a game of prehistoric adventure
4-8 Seats
Materials Provided
No Experience Necessary

(feel free to resize the image as you see fit)

TracerBullet42

First Post
Well...I really WANT to run a game, but amidst the myriad of things going on right now, I think I should probably pull my game from the lineup and just be a player this time around. Buzz, please remove my game (it was going to be Pathfinder, btw) from the afternoon slot.

buzz

Adventurer
Hey, folks! Sorry for not keeping up with the thread, but it's been a busy week for me.

Well...I really WANT to run a game, but amidst the myriad of things going on right now, I think I should probably pull my game from the lineup and just be a player this time around. Buzz, please remove my game (it was going to be Pathfinder, btw) from the afternoon slot.
Not a problem, TB; I've removed your event from the roster.

We're not at seven and seven, which is totally do-able. Nonetheless, it would be nice to fill out the eighth table in both slots. If anyone knows anyone interested in running events for us, please, give them a holler!

buzz

Adventurer
Okay folks, player sign-up is just two weeks away. If you haven't yet posted your full event description, please do so ASAP.

Also, it'd be great to find one more event for each slot so that we have eight-and-eight. Anyone? Bueller?

Genevieve80

First Post
I can run inSpectres in the afternoon, 5 players. When the Ghostbusters don't answer, you call these guys.

Time: Afternoon
System: inSpectres
Title: We Do the Weird Stuff
Description: Your new ghost-busting franchise has it's first client! Will you find the spook responsible? Do you even know what that new equipment does? And who's driving the van?
Inspectres+Movie.jpg
Content: Kid-friendly
Players: 5
Table preference: none

No experience/materials required.

Last edited:

Isawa Hochiu

First Post
Ouch! The Dawn Patrol Wingman Tourney is slated for July 20th up in Milwaukee. I will check to see how many people would consider travel on consecutive weeks before asking for that last AM slot. For now, consider Dawn Patrol as a tentative write-in just in case an event gets dropped. I will ask around first and if I can get 6 Dawn Patrol players to commit to GameDay, I'll jump on a table. Thanks!

Mark CMG, please write me into your afternoon 1E game, thanks!

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
Fighting Fire
A band of adventurers gather to avenge a ruthless assault on an old companion
A System-Neutral Fantasy RPG Adventure
Run using AD&D 1E rules
6 seats

482503_10200680660601669_123527531_n.jpg

Last edited:

buzz

Adventurer
Ouch! The Dawn Patrol Wingman Tourney is slated for July 20th up in Milwaukee. I will check to see how many people would consider travel on consecutive weeks before asking for that last AM slot. For now, consider Dawn Patrol as a tentative write-in just in case an event gets dropped. I will ask around first and if I can get 6 Dawn Patrol players to commit to GameDay, I'll jump on a table. Thanks!
Added! I've penciled you in, Isawa.

Remove ads