Chicago Gameday 35 EVENT PLANNING (G35 is on July 13th)

chitownroy

First Post
Okay thanks a lot. We have four confirmed that are coming so hopefully we will all be able to get into a game together or at least all get into games in both slots.

buzz

Adventurer
Okay thanks a lot. We have four confirmed that are coming so hopefully we will all be able to get into a game together or at least all get into games in both slots.
Great to hear! Sign-up will start at 7pm, July 1st, here on ENWorld. If you want instant notification of when it starts, you may want to either like us on Facebook or else get on the mailing list. For the latter, just give me your email address.

I couldn't decide what I wanted to do, but I think I've finally got it all set:

Time: Morning

Game System: Feng Shui

Title: Seventh Inning Smackdown

Image: Surprise me

Content Rating: Kid-friendly-ish. Nothing inherently more risqué than you'd see in a bad hollywood action movie.

Players: 6 pre-generated heroes

Table Preference: None

Blurb:
Look out! Southpaw's got a flamethrower! It was supposed to be a relaxing day at the ballgame where the only explosions happened when someone hit a home run, but now countless lives are at stake and some very nasty things want to make sure that you're dead--or worse.

Come join a ridiculous cast of action movie archetypes as they battle to protect an ancient creature from the clutches of demons who would destroy it. Bring a quiver of one-liners, your best bad accents. ideas for gravity and death-defying stunts, and the improvisational chops to turn every object your character encounters into a deadly weapon.

Simple rules taught at the table. Bring two different colored d6's, and get ready for a wild ride through Chicago.

dar_cov.jpg

The Day After Ragnarok. Pulp madness for Savage Worlds.

At the end of World war Two, the atomic bomb killed the World-Serpent. You live in the aftermath. On a mysterious island in the Pacific, secret experiments left over from the war still brew, while beasts not seen on Earth for millions of years stalk the thick jungles. Can you get away? Can you unlock mysteries sealed since the dawn of history? Will you get the shots you need for the big Hollywood movie?

Daring adventures and thrilling tales in the world after the end of the world!

For five to six adventurers willing to take on the end of the world.

Remove ads