Looking for Weeknight game in Sydney (4e,5e,PF,wh40kRPG,anything)

rb780nm

First Post
Hey all, looking for a weeknight game. Willing to play almost any system, but I've listed the systems I'm most familiar with in the title.

I've played RPGs for years, I'm a nice, friendly easy going guy - I'm sure I can fit into your group...

I can also do a weekend game if it's not every weekend - I'm away roughly every second weekend....

AntonMayne

Explorer
Hello,

I am going to host a game in South Sydney, Kogarah area this coming Saturday night. You are welcome to visit if you like. We are playing 8:00pm - 11:30pm ish. Pathfinder gaming System. Can help with character creation if you like.

Anton.

scalp

First Post
Hey Rivu/Zayn.

It is a face to face game. I can ask the DM if he is still looking for players. You are not wanting to play remotely are you?

It may work best if you try a one off game to start with. The next game should be Friday 14 Sep. 8pm - 11:30pm.

AntonMayne

Explorer
Hey all, looking for a weeknight game. Willing to play almost any system, but I've listed the systems I'm most familiar with in the title.

I've played RPGs for years, I'm a nice, friendly easy going guy - I'm sure I can fit into your group...

I can also do a weekend game if it's not every weekend - I'm away roughly every second weekend....
Hello rb780nm, Are you still interested in a face to face game in Sydney? We are playing Pathfinder 2e, Kingmaker in Southern Sydney fortnightly. Please let me know if you are. First game of the campaign starts tomorrow.

Remove ads