Looking for Adventures - Mark of Heroes - Xen'drik Expeditions

airwalkrr

Adventurer
I apologize if this post is considered inappropriate for the forums, so please delete it if it is, but I am posting with full faith that this is not a violation of forum rules because these adventures were provided freely to all RPGA members who requested them. Being a member of the RPGA did not (and still does not) cost money, and there were no qualifications for entry. However, since these campaigns are over, the adventures are no longer downloadable off the WotC site. There are still available scattered across the internet and it does not appear as if WotC has actively dissuaded dissemination of these materials, after all, as I said earlier, they were freely provided to anyone who requested them while the campaigns were still running.

Does anyone remember these? I sure do. And I am wondering who out there might still have some of the adventures that were released by the RPGA for them. If so, please get in touch with me. I have a number of old RPGA adventures myself that I would be happy to share as well.

Keldin

First Post
And I am wondering who out there might still have some of the adventures that were released by the RPGA for them. If so, please get in touch with me. I have a number of old RPGA adventures myself that I would be happy to share as well.

Hm. Well, for Xen'drik Expeditions, I have... EXP 1-9, XDP 1-5, and 1-12 for Blackwheel Company, Cabal of Shadows, Covenant of Light, and the Crimson Codex. I don't know if there was more than that.

For Mark of Heroes, I think the list is a bit more sketchy. I have EMH 1-12, 14, and 15, and XMH 1-4. Once again, I don't know what else I might be missing.

Remove ads