[Adventure] Madness at Gardmore Abbey

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
OOC: I will go with MetaVoids assurance that it's alright to hit him and I have War Wizards Expertise so -5 to hit allies - I included him in the blast altough it's questionable if he's in the area...if his Flurry moved the troll as free action immediately on his readied action which came before mine, then I have free blast (which misses everyone, but doesn't inlude Drew)

Blazing star falls from the heavens, covering hte melee and burning...only the monk. Unseeing, the sorcerer moves toward the sound and repeats the attack, but adjusts his aim as Drew calls out to him and centers his blast somewhat south and this time orcs burn.

[sblock=Actions]
Readied: Blazing Starfall vs OB2 Ref; OB3 Ref; Troll Ref; Drew Ref; radiant damage (1d20+10=15, 1d20+10=14, 1d20+10=12, 1d20+10-5=23, 1d4+12=13) centered on P10; and of course, I will hit only him with highest Ref and with -5 to hit :D

Move: L9
Standard: Blazing Starfall vs OB2 Ref; OB3 Ref; Troll Ref; radiant damage center on P11 (1d20+10=26, 1d20+10=30, 1d20+10=13, 1d4+12=16) - much better, OB2 takes 16; OB3 takes 16+Crit damage (1d10=1)

worst crit ever! At least MetaVoid got hit by minimum too
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Son of Meepo

First Post
OOC: I will go with MetaVoids assurance that it's alright to hit him and I have War Wizards Expertise so -5 to hit allies - I included him in the blast altough it's questionable if he's in the area...if his Flurry moved the troll as free action immediately on his readied action which came before mine, then I have free blast (which misses everyone, but doesn't inlude Drew)

GM: You did not need to include Drew in the attack.

GM: You did not need to include Drew in the attack.

OOC: Whew, thanks! Sorcerer hits hard. [MENTION=24380]Neurotic[/MENTION], there was an errata on Staff of Ruin, you have to attack with it to get the bonus...and war wizard requires a blade so it's either/or you cannot have both damage bonus and missing players.

Dekana

Explorer
Tears form at the sides of Eva's eyes as she grasps her wounded hand.

"Owww... it's all your fault, you dumb, silent orcs!" Eva exclaims. Clenching her bloodied hand into a fist, she advances up to Illarion's position. She then levels her staff at three of the orcs who have foolishly clustered together and intones a short arcane phrase. At her command, a flash of blindingly bright colors burst forth from her staff and assail the orcs' senses. At least one of them is severely burned by the laser-like attack..

[sblock=Eva actions / stats]Move: Walk to L10.

Standard: Color Spray in a close burst 5 of M10:Q14. (rolls) Eva has CA this turn from her Superior Reflexes feat.
  • vs OB3 hits Will 20 for 13 + 2 bloodied = 15 radiant damage and dazed UENT Eva.
  • vs HT hits Will 25 for 13 radiant damage and dazed UENT Eva.
  • vs OB2 CRITS for 26 radiant damage and dazed UENT Eva. (13 + 13 crit [2d8=13])

Eva- Female Elf Mage 6
Passive Perception: 20, Passive Insight: 13
AC:22, Fort:20, Reflex:23, Will:19, Resist: 3 ongoing damage -- Speed:7
HP:46/50, Bloodied:25, Surge Value:12, Surges left:8/8
Initiative +4
Action Points: 1

Shadow Skeleton (not summoned)
AC:22, Fort:20, Reflex:23, Will:19, Immune: disease, poison -- Speed:6
HP:25/25, Bloodied:12, Surge Value:6, Surges left:0/0
Attack: +12 vs AC, 2d8+5 damage and the target cannot shift until the end of its next turn.
OA: +14 vs AC, 2d8+7 damage and the target cannot shift until the end of its next turn.

Conditions

Powers
Disrupt Undead, Ghost Sound, Hypnotism, Restless Dead, Magic Missile
Color Orb, Color Spray, Darkening Flame, Elven Accuracy, Second Wind, Shield, Spook, Winged Step
Power Jewel, Summon Dretch, Summon Shadow Servant

[sblock=spellbook]Encounter (2): Color Spray (3), Cordon of Bones (3), Darkening Flame (1), Ray of Enfeeblement (1)
Daily (2): Glitterdust (5), Spirit Rend (1), Summon Dretch (1), Summon Shadow Servant (5)
Utility (2): Shield (2), Summon Iron Cohort (5), Summon Shadow Serpent (2), Winged Step (5)[/sblock]Notes: +2 damage rolls vs bloodied targets, gain CA in first turn, no OAs from ranged/area attacks, melee 2 reach with staff.[/sblock]

Last edited:

pathfinderq1

First Post
As soon as the battle began, the air seemed to explode with music, a rousing tune of the sort favored by rough mercenaries and barbarians (or pirates). Joy strode forward towards the thick of the fighting- she did not close into melee range immediately, but she was definitely headed in that direction. Her voice rose in a carrying song, but the two warriors who were worst beset heard her voice directly in their heads, urging them to fight past their pain. With a flourish, she swept her massive blade overhead and a tremendous crack of thunder sounded, driving the half-troll stumbling, nearly to his knees- and straight towards Drew's fist...

[sblock= OOC]
>Move: walk to L 11
>Minor: Ardent surge on Drew, spend a surge for Surge +6 HP; roll http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4100126/ and Drew gains +1 to attack rolls until end of Joy's next turn
>Standard- as Minor: Revitalizing Incantation on Papolstaanas- spend a surge, also gain surge value in temp HP
>AP: >Standard: Staggering note on half-troll, 1d20+13 vs. Will (includes CA from Dazed)= 24; roll http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4100138/ ; hits for 5 thunder and push 3 (to R 8); Drew can take an MBA (with +1 from Ardent surge and CA from Dazed) before the push. [MENTION=87106]MetaVoid[/MENTION] , do you want to roll the MBA or should I?
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads