[Pathfinder] Scotley's Kingmaker IC continued.

Shayuri

First Post
"Well...that was unexpected," Kyria remarks dryly. She stands at the Prince's side warily, not sure what to expect next. "Are we doing this, your Grace?"

SelcSilverhand

First Post
"Doing this? Doing what? What was that? We risk our lives and they just smash the ugly thing." He runs a hand through his hair in exasperation and shakes his head. "We follow them then, but with weapons at ready."

Kaodi

Hero
Pixie lowers her hands to her sides and pulls out her twin axes. "I guess if we get to kill something this won't be a total bust, eh?" she says with a bit of a weak grin. "Get it, a bust?" These kobolds may disgust her so at least they can provide some entertainment.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Rhote grins excitedly as he also follows, "Mikmek laid it on thick about how great we were in the draconic tongue. I think we should be just fine and I'm willing to see what hijinks we have in store for us next." He tucks up his robes and quickly follows the kobolds, staff in hand.

In draconic he politely asks the nearest kobold, "You mind telling me who the usurper is?"

Scotley

Hero
The walls of this cavern are decorated by a rickety wooden frame formed from clean-cut branches lashed together with gut and twine. Banners cut from two-foot-wide strips of old blankets and horse hides hang from floor to ceiling, covering much of the walls. The sloppily painted banners bear dozens of primitive icons and mystic symbols. A large cauldron filled with bubbling red liquid boils in the center of the room. A fearsome oddly colored Kobold stands at the caldron a big black raven on his shoulder glares malevently at you as you enter. The Kobold shouts in Common, "Who are these interlopers that dare disturb the lair of divine Turtuk?" Chief Sootscale shouts back, "Your time is over Tartuk. We don't need you any more. Your false god lays shattered on the floor." Seeing murder in the chief's eye, the Shaman points a wand and shouts 'death' and two missiles of force fly out to strike Chief Sootscale in the chest. He remains on his feet, but it obviously hurt. The other Kobolds hesitate obviously fearful.

OOC: The shaman, Tartuk, has acted the party is up. Actions?

Attachments

• Shaman Lair.jpg
    Shaman Lair.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 104
  • Tartuk.jpg
    Tartuk.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 105

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Rhote mumbles under his breath, "Nothing for it, I suppose..." and takes a couple of steps forward before releasing a jet of fire at the cultist.

Ranged Touch Attack
[roll0]
Damage
[roll1]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases