[Pathfinder] Scotley's Kingmaker IC continued.

Kaodi

Hero
Holding both of her axes in her left hand, Pixie takes a step back and draws a dagger, taking a throwing stance for when the mite and his 'steed' get within range. "Anyone else having second thoughts about this whole, 'get the idol' thing?" she squeaks, obviously agitated.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Holding both of her axes in her left hand, Pixie takes a step back and draws a dagger, taking a throwing stance for when the mite and his 'steed' get within range. "Anyone else having second thoughts about this whole, 'get the idol' thing?" she squeaks, obviously agitated.

"I would have to be in the camp of second thoughts. I guess I better set my self for their charge." He draws a short spear and sets the butt end in the floor of the tunnel with the point toward the oncoming surge of blue skinned ugly horde of mites.

move action: Draw weapon [short spear]

Standard action: [Set spear for charge]

Scotley

Hero
Liam almost casually drops the remaining close Mite. The others prepare for another onslaught.

OOC: Thinking of retreat? Anybody want to attack at range?

Kaodi

Hero
"You don- what he said!" exclaims Pixie as she turns tail to make a run for it. The bandida is tempted to retreat flat out, but she has some sense that maybe she should not get ahead of the slower, less agile members of the party. Also known as Prince Liam.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Rhote raises an eyebrow, but then takes a couple steps backwards. "So does that mean we are moving back to a defensive position or am I to high-tail my butt out of here?"

Remove ads