[Pathfinder] Scotley's Kingmaker IC continued.

Scotley

Hero
OOC: At long last a map. Sorry for the delays, been very busy personally and professionally.

Let's have a marching order and initiative and you can make some bluff checks since if you fail the results will be obvious. You'll be entering the map at S1/T1 in the middle center. The gray area is the trail you've been following. The cross hatch areas are fords over the stream which is the blue. I think everything else is labeled. The trees are difficult terrain for medium sized characters as is the stream. The logs are quite large and will require climbing to pass. The bandits are marked B1-B4 and BK for Kressle--the vicious woman you have been warned about.

Attachments

• Forest Camp.xls
    30.5 KB · Views: 317

Kaodi

Hero
OOC: Might I suggest a marching order of Pixie, Rhote, Liam, then Kyria, keeping the "prisoners" in between us? Bluff: 1d20+6=8, Initiative: 1d20+3=10. Cripes.

Pixie leads the group into the bandit camp, hollering out as she approaches, "Hey guys, didn't think you'd see me again, eh? Nabbed me some prisoners and a new recruit on the run down here too." She spares a glance to Kressle by the fire. Maybe it is the bared steel in her hands, or maybe it is the fact that her heart just is not in it, lying to her idol, Kressle, but the bluff is utterly transparent.

Shayuri

First Post
Kyria meanwhile was sinking deep into her 'role.' She remembered clearly, from her vantage on the roof, how the one in this dirty forest-green cloak had walked. One shoulder a little down, and a hitch in his step. Knee troubling him probably. She had the hood of the cloak up, but turned her mouth down in that scowl he'd had...with her lips pressed together and the dirt smudged on her face, it actually was surprisingly plausible.

When she spotted him fidgeting, she roughly kicked his leg and used the moment to grab his wrists and keep them from separating, as if tightening the knot. Hopefully that would help reinforce the notion that these were prisoners. Nothing like a little physical abuse for that.

She couldn't speak, since her voice would give her away...but she hoped the bandit act would be convincing.

(Init: 10, Bluff 26!)
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4131073/

Scotley

Hero
As the group rides toward the ford, Kressle and the bandits eye you suspiciously. "And what makes you think you'd be welcome to come back you useless slip of girl?" She says to the other bandits, "On your guard, this smells like last week's fish" But she doesn't immediately attack, something in the posture of the last member of the group gives her pause. She rises and advances toward the party motioning the other nearby bandits to follow. OOC: All may act.

OOC:
Initiative Order
Bandits 14
Kressle 11
Pixie 10
Kyria 10
Rhote 4
Liam 3

Initiative (1d20+5=14)
Initiative (1d20+1=11)

Attachments

• Forest Camp-1.xls
    30.5 KB · Views: 321

Kaodi

Hero
Pixie snorts, looking incredulous. "I'm a better fighter than most bowing to the Stag Lord, Kressle, you should already know," she says somewhat shrilly as she motions her head to the other bandits. "And I ain't been no 'slip' of a girl for at least two years now." Pointing a thumb at Liam she says, "This one here is a Prince o' Chelias or something like that. Me and my girl Kyria here caught his eye, and his ugly brother's," she adds, looking at Rhote meaningfully, "Up along the South Rostland Road. Bet their daddy would pay more than one bag of gold to get 'em back." Sometimes when a bad lie does not work a good truth will.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Rhote grimaces in an ugly manner at Pixie, obviously restraining himself from a snarl and return comment with some difficulty. He can't help but bare his teeth, however. If they would only come closer...

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Liam glances up, maintaining his sullen and hostile expression. He marks the bandit he intends to face first as the others continue to talk to lure their enemies closer.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases