[Pathfinder] Scotley's Kingmaker IC continued.

Scotley

Hero
The three bandits continue to approach and Kressle comes up to just a few steps in front of Pixie. The others hang back a bit wary. "So show me what you've brought us."

Attachments

• Forest Camp-2.xls
    30.5 KB · Views: 305

Kaodi

Hero
Pixie can hardly contain herself a moment longer. She motions to Liam to come forward, but then she says almost giddily, "I've brought a bit of a personal gift too, Kressle, from me to you..." Then she lets go of Rhote, steps towards Kressle and and shrilly yells, "Steel!" as her hands, gripping the two handaxes, spring into action. "Just me and you, we're gonna see whose better with their cleavers right now!" she declares, lashing out with both of hers.

Dual Handaxes: 1d20+4=21, 1d6+4=9, 1d20+4=16, 1d6+4=7

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
"Enough of this! You will not touch me! None of you will ever touch me. You shall all burn for this impudence!" Rhote yells, laying a jet of fire into the chest of the second nearest bandit.

OOC: Attacking B3 with Fire Jet. Does anyone know what happened to my character sheet. It was right here: http://www.enworld.org/forum/showth...Kingmaker-RG&p=5965166&viewfull=1#post5965166

There is no sign of an edit and now all the info is gone. I'm doing a hard drive search to see if I left a copy anywhere else...

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
OOC: Odd. Now it shows back up.

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4150844/
Ranged Touch Attack: 13
Damage: 3

DC: 15 Reflex Save for half, Failed Save results in 1d6 points of fire damage a round until extinguished by making a full round action and DC 15 Reflex Save. Rolling on the ground gives a +2 circumstance bonus on the save. Dousing the creature with water automatically extinguishes the flame.

Shayuri

First Post
Kyria backs up, a little startled by the sudden arrival of the combat...though she'd known it would have begin fast to take the initiative. She lets go of Liam's 'bonds' and raises her bow, fitting the arrow she'd kept tucked behind her cloak's fold to nock!

Unfortunately, the requirement of speed sacrifices accuracy, and her first arrow misses its mark by quite a bit! She swears and draws another arrow to nock...hoping the others can keep her open to shoot.

(9 to hit...and I can't read the xls file since my OpenOffice appears to have vanished for some reason. Just assume she moves back from the melee about 10-15 feet to a spot she's not immediately threatened, and isn't too close to other bandits.)

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4151051/

Scotley

Hero
Initiative Order
Bandits 14
Kressle 11
Pixie 10
Kyria 10
Rhote 4
Liam 3

Pixie can hardly contain herself a moment longer. She motions to Liam to come forward, but then she says almost giddily, "I've brought a bit of a personal gift too, Kressle, from me to you..." Then she lets go of Rhote, steps towards Kressle and and shrilly yells, "Steel!" as her hands, gripping the two handaxes, spring into action. "Just me and you, we're gonna see whose better with their cleavers right now!" she declares, lashing out with both of hers. Pixie's sudden rush must have surprised even the wary Kressle because she manages to land blows with both axes seriously wounding the bandit leader, who can barely utter a curse in her weakened condition. But wounded is not dead and with a vicious snarl Kressle swings her own axes (1d20+7=22, 1d20+7=17) inflicting two wounds (Damage (1d6+5=7, 1d6+5=8)) on Pixie very nearly a match for the one's Pixie just dealt. The old bandit is tougher than the younger woman and while Kressle still stands Pixie falls.

Kyria backs up, a little startled by the sudden arrival of the combat...though she'd known it would have begin fast to take the initiative. She lets go of Liam's 'bonds' and raises her bow, fitting the arrow she'd kept tucked behind her cloak's fold to nock!

Unfortunately, the requirement of speed sacrifices accuracy, and her first arrow misses its mark by quite a bit! She swears and draws another arrow to nock...hoping the others can keep her open to shoot.

"Enough of this! You will not touch me! None of you will ever touch me. You shall all burn for this impudence!"
Rhote yells, laying a jet of fire into the chest of the second nearest bandit. The jet of flame engulfs the startled bandit setting his hair and cloak afire. Before he can do more than scream in terror, Liam springs into action. The Prince untangles the ropes from his wrists and draws his longsword from beneath his cloak. "Today is the last day you will prey on innocents!" He rushes forward through the deeper water towards the bandit directly before him. He easily lops the flaming man's head from his shoulders.

The remaining bandits engage from where they are with bows (1d20+2=4, 1d20+2=20, 1d20+2=15) with one each firing at Rote, Liam and Kyria. Only Liam is hit (damage (1d8=6)).

OOC: Everyone may act. Need a stabilization check from Pixie. I included a jpeg of the map, but it won't have coordinates on it.

Reflex save (1d20+1=8)

Attachments

• forest camp alternate.jpg
    forest camp alternate.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 301
  • Forest Camp-r3.xls
    30.5 KB · Views: 313

Kaodi

Hero
Nooo- screams Pixie in her mind just as Kressle's axes bite into flesh. The young bandit woman stumbles back and crashes to the ground, in shock. Everything seems to be a haze, except the momentary look Kressle gave her as she fell. Kressle... And then consciousness flees her as her blood seeps into the water.

OOC: 1d20-3=10 Phew. That was lucky at least, making the throw even with the extra -3 from the kobolds blow earlier.

Remove ads