[Pathfinder] Scotley's Kingmaker IC continued.

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Liam sets the flask aside for later investigation. It could be a potion of healing, or poison, or possibly something else. "We're going to need to tie up the prisoner. He'll be coming with us. That will free up Kyria to check the rest of the camp. Then we need to get back and see about tending to our wounds. Brother, are you well enough to walk?" He picks up the daggers, axes, and other assorted treasures and puts them in his pack.

Scotley

Hero
At the thought of being tied up and led away the prisoner speaks. "Now hold on just a minute. I might have some information about some treasure that was recently taken from us. If you let me go I'll tell you where to find it..."

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
"That wouldn't be a good move on our part. We don't know if there are other bandits around that he could go run off to, and we aren't in the best shape to fight another band off," the injured Rhote mumbled from his vantage point on the ground.

SelcSilverhand

First Post
"I agree, we came for justice, not to line our pockets. No criminal you will be returning with us to answer for your crimes. We will need some rope or chains."

Scotley

Hero
The man looks downcast but says nothing further. He still seems a little stunned. This band obviously isn't used to facing significant foes.

[sblock=Perception 15+]From the looks of the camp there are usually more bandits here than the handful you faced. It seems likely that at least 3 or 4 more are still in the area.[/sblock]

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
"Brother, we are going to have to make a decision on what to do with myself and our fallen bandit girl. I'm in no condition to fight and can hardly move, and she is worse off. You may have to set her and myself down someplace while you check out the rest of the area. That or we find some salve or potion that can get us back up and helping again," Rhote says. He tries to get up and fails. It is clear he is in no condition to move without help.

Perception Check: 1d20+1=4

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Liam moves over to his brother to aid him in rising, helping him move over to the shore near where Pixie still lies unconscious. "I found this potion on their leader but I don't know enough about such magics to know if it is safe. Can you identify it? We may be able to get you back on your feet. I will call for Palerier to carry you and the girl back. Once the prisoner is secured I will do my best to aid Kyria in searching the camp." He offers the bottle to his brother and stands to whistle for his mount.

OOC: Liam Perception (1d20+1=12)

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
"Uncork it for me and let me smell, then hold it up to the light near my eyes. I don't trust my hands right now, and dropping it would do us no good." Rhote takes a moment to study the liquid.

OOC: Used Spellcraft as a skill to help identify. I can't take actions of my own when at 0 hps, but maybe the DM will allow with help.
1d20+10=18

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Liam sets to work securing the prisoner while his brother inspects the magic vial. Once finished he nods to Kyria so that she can relax and help him check out the camp.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases