[Pathfinder] Scotley's Kingmaker IC continued.

Scotley

Hero
The potion does appear to be a mild curative. The prisoner is quickly secured. The forest remains quiet around you. This is a surprisingly pleasant place the bandits have found with the burble of the stream and the breeze in the trees. The bandits created this semi-permanent campsite by cutting themselves a small clearing. Tree trunks and logs serve as chairs, all centered about a stone-lined campfire. A heap of kindling and smaller sticks lies nearby. A wooden platform 20 feet off the ground to the east of the stream gives a great view of the campsite and the trail to the west. A rope ladder allows access. Tents, firewood, food, and other supplies are kept under a canvas tarp below this post. Another similar post is on the west, but without the cache of supplies. There are a couple of large logs and a broken-down wagon are near the southern part of the camp and could be used to block the trail.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Rhote takes a sip of the potion explaining, "It seems to be a curative. If it's enough to get me on my feet you can give the rest to our fallen rogue."

OOC: Trying to drink just enough for 1hp.

Scotley

Hero
Rhote feels a warmth not unlike a shot of powerful spirits spread from his center out to his extremities. While his wounds are still there they don't pain him quite so much and he is strong enough to walk about a bit. Most of the liquid remains in the little bottle.

OOC: One hp restored leaving a d8 of cure for someone else.

Kaodi

Hero
Whomever takes the time to administer the rest of the potion to Pixie finds that she swallows the soothing liquid poured into her mouth without extra prompting. Her wounds close, scabbing over, but other than a momentary stirring as the potion works its magic, she does not awaken.

OOC: Been five days so I decided it might be best to go ahead and roll myself. Healing Potion: 1d8=3. Unfortunately that only raises Pixie to -2, I believe. Stupid kobolds, ;) .

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
OOC: Bandits, but either way.

"She is still too badly hurt to come through. Our half-brother would probably claim it to be karma for her sins or some such if he was here. I'll help you two prop her up somewhere safe while we investigate further. With a couple days rest she may prove useful enough to keep around once more." Rhote moves to help the others move Pixie into one of the nearby structures.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Rhote says, "My lord, I suggest we check this site for anything valuable, and then leave the area and return to the trading post to recover. We are in no shape to battle a capable force in our current condition, and who knows what other dangers lurk in these nearby woods. I could torch the facilities when we are done to ensure no other bands of ne'er-do-wells take root here, if you would give the order." He makes the last suggestion with a flicker of undisguised glee.

Shayuri

First Post
Freed of the need to cover the survivor, Kyria lets the bow relax and moves her drawing arm around, wincing at the stiffness. She immediately starts poking around the camp, looking for anything interesting or valuable, or failing that for some supplies to keep them going on the road back to the trading post. As she pulls the tent flaps open and peers into each one, she takes care to move the bedrolls and look for signs of loose earth.

It was likely these fellows buried whatever goods they had, not trusting each other any more than anyone else.

(Perception: a big 6. Blah! http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4311137/)

SelcSilverhand

First Post
"Agreed, let us move quickly and hope we can make it back before dark." He looks relieved to see that Pixie will survive, perhaps it is merely the idea of losing someone under his command or maybe he is still hoping that she will redeem herself for her past deeds. He shakes his head and moves to help Kyria quickly search the area before fetching his mount to carry Pixie back to civilization.

Liam Perception to search the bandit camp (1d20+1=13)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases