[Pathfinder] Scotley's Kingmaker OOC

Scotley

Hero
I am taking the family on a little vacation this week so I won't be posting much if at all until next weekend. Sorry for the delay. Liam's foe is still standing after his attack if that helps you choose and action Shayuri.

Scotley

Hero
The holiday season is upon us. I expect to post regularly for the coming week, but I'll be taking a much needed rest the week of the 29th and I don't expect to post at all until the first weekend of the new year. I have had a nasty head cold and didn't feel much like posting the last week or so. I am much recovered and eager to post if ya'll are going to be available this week. If not we can call a halt until the new year.

Kaodi

Hero
We could probably use someone who has some kind of healing magic, unless we want to keep the game super duper gritty, hehehe... There is a druid character who was abandoned and is related to two of the other PCs and who there is a good opportunity to reintroduce right now, but then again the same opportunity exists for nearly any new character: we just got back to "base" and new faces await us.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
We could probably use someone who has some kind of healing magic, unless we want to keep the game super duper gritty, hehehe... There is a druid character who was abandoned and is related to two of the other PCs and who there is a good opportunity to reintroduce right now, but then again the same opportunity exists for nearly any new character: we just got back to "base" and new faces await us.

An abandond druid who is related to some party members? Sounds doable. Well lets see what Scottley says?

Scott DeWar

Works for me. You are always welcome in my games. You like the Druid? You can rewrite to make it more to your tastes if you wish.

I haven't looked yet. I will look today.

Am I seeing this right? You took over Mazzoli's Kingmaker game? I have played some Kingmaker.

Ok, I have copy/pasted his character and wil be looking over it. If I make any changes, perhaps the druid had a twin brother that has just found 'B' to be missing, or something.

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Ok, thoughts to put before you guys . . . . . I see he was entertaining the idea of a summoner as well as a druid. I am not going that route. so these druid archetypes have caught my eyes and wanted you guys to give your thoughts:

Mooncaller
Reincarnated druid
bear shaman
lion shamen: Mountain lion

there will be other changes most likely, but they should be minor as the character is level 1.

Scotley

Hero
I haven't looked yet. I will look today.

Am I seeing this right? You took over Mazzoli's Kingmaker game? I have played some Kingmaker.

Ok, I have copy/pasted his character and wil be looking over it. If I make any changes, perhaps the druid had a twin brother that has just found 'B' to be missing, or something.

I took over DMing after Mazzoli bailed on the players. I'm good with plugging in a brother or really no more action than the Druid saw we can just hand wave the changes and assume that your version is the character present all along. For whatever reason you were delayed and didn't make the recent assault on the bandit camp. Does that work for everyone?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases